Chapter 4: First Encounter

Laurence's POV

"Jina, hurry up!" I yelled from the front door impatiently.

"Coming." she ran out the bedroom while trying to button up her shirt. As she was running towards me she slipped on a rug and I swiftly caught her.

"Your always falling." I complained.

"Sorry." she said getting her balance back with my assistance. I looked down at her fully unbuttoned shirt and complied to buttoning it.

"No, its ok. I can do it." she said pushing my hands away but I just continued.

"You forgot to put on an undershirt."

"Huh?!" she looked down at her unbuttoned shirt. "I thought I put one on."

"Well you didn't. Did you do this on purpose so that I'd see your bra?" I said and smirked at her.

"What?! No! You were rushing me and I got flustered."

I finished buttoning up her shirt and started to fix her collar. When I looked up at her she was smiling at me like a crazy person. I ignored her and continued fixing up her shirt. Focused, I was surprised when she suddenly kissed my lips.

"Oops." she said smirking.

"Oops?" I pulled her collar making her lips peck mine.

"H-Hey!"

"What? You started it. Now we're even." she scrunched her nose and kissed me again.

"Nope."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and was about to kiss her when she blocked me with her hand. I cocked my eyebrows at her and removed her hand and kissed her lips. I let her go and looked away.

"Even."

"Aww. Hubby, your embarrassed!" she squealed and jumped at me and rubbed her cheek against mine.

"Get off me." I pulled her away by the back of her collar but she just jumped back at me.

"But my hubby is so cute!"

"Stop being so clingy." I pulled her away again but she just jumped back. I sighed in defeat. "Ok fine." I bent down and picked her up, holding her like a sack of potatoes on my shoulder.

"Ahh no put me down." she whined.

"Nope." I started to walk out the door, locked it, and walk down the stairs. She kept on trying to wiggle free but it didn't faze me. I clicked the car keys and stuffed her into the car.

***

"Ketchup." said Jina from inside the cart. She was reading the shopping list for me as I pushed her. I grabbed the ketchup and tossed it in the cart.

"Mustard?" Jina said and I grabbed the mustard and tossed it in the cart.

"I hate mustard." she complained.

"I know. Its for me. Next." I remarked.

"Well ok then. Next is meat."

"That's in the other aisle..." I said to myself while pushing the cart.

"Can I get out?" Jina asked. I stopped the cart and assisted her out.

Jina's POV

Hehe. This is fun. Its like we're a newlywed couple. My hubby is so cute.

After Laurence put me down I began to follow him from behind while telling him the items on the list.

"That's it."

"Ok. Do you want anything?" he asked as he turned to face me.

"Yep." I said as I happily walked away while Laurence yelled, "Under 10 dollars, ok."

I stopped at the chips aisle and began to walk through it. I scrolled my eyes through the variety of chips till I found one that I liked. The chips were on the top shelf and I was too short to reach it. I went on my tippy toes but I still couldn't reach it. I was wiggling my fingers trying to get the chips when someone from behind me grabbed the chips. I turned around surprised.

"You wanted these chips?" said the man with a bright cute smile.

"Y-yes." I meekly said and grabbed the bag of chips he was holding out to me.

"Bye-bye." he said still smiling and lightly patted my head. He started to walk away when I grabbed on to his shirt sleeve.

"W-wait." he turned around, confused and surprised. I was about to ask him for his name and thank him when I heard Laurence call out my name. I turned around only to see him storming towards me. When he reached me he wrapped his arm around my body, took a short glance at the man and walked away with me in his arms.

"Laurence what's up?" I asked but he just continued walking in big strides. We stopped at the cashier register. He grabbed the chips from my hand and handed it to the cashier with some money too. After she put the chips in the bag, he grabbed the groceries with one hand and the other still wrapped around me. We stormed out of the store and got in the car.

"What do you think you were doing?!" he asked obviously full of rage.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb. I saw the whole thing." he coldly said.

"He just helped me get the chips for me." I reasoned.

"He was hitting on you. Didn't you notice?"

"Hitting on me?"

"He stood behind you and grabbed the chips for you. After, he patted your head and when he was about to walk away you stopped him. Why the hell would you go and do that?!"

"I was going to thank him." Laurence looked away and started the car while grinning his teeth. We drove in silence till I talked once again.

"I'm sorry."

"For what."

"Everything." he didn't answer back. "Don't be mad at me." I pouted. The light turned red and Laurence stopped the car.

"I'm not mad its just..." he let out a deep sigh. "Don't do it again."

"Ok. I won't." the light turned green and Laurence started to drive again.

***

"Jina. Wake up."

Oh the sound of heaven. The beautiful sound of my hubby's voice. I want to fall asleep forever hearing him.

"Jina. We're gonna be late for school. Get up." Laurence commanded and I slowly got up as told.

"Goodmorning." I said still dazed.

"Get ready. Its 7:30." I jumped out of bed and hurriedly threw on some clothes.

***Damion's POV***

"Wake up honey your going to be late for school." I slowly sat up on my bed and nodded to my mom and she closed the door. I rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn. I turned to look at the time when I noticed my shirt I was wearing yesterday was covering my clock.

That girl from yesterday at the grocery store had to say something but that rude ass guy dragged her away before she could say anything. Who was that guy anyways? Her boyfriend? I don't even know. I shouldn't worry about guys like him anyways. But still, he's pretty lucky to have someone that pretty with his kind of attitude.

I removed the shirt from the clock and looked at the time.

"Oh shit! Im gonna be late for school!"