Chapter 4

M/n grunts at a completely different Taki when he's with him

M/n grunts at a completely different Taki when he's with him. Aizawa took out a sports uniform and gave them one by one.

"Use this then gather in the field!!" The students immediately took it and went to the changing room.

M/n walking behind them took the uniform from Aizawa. Their gazes locked as the other students left.

Taki looked at them in confusion.

Aizawa frowned at the face of the boy in front of his "You threw me a cigarette and took my coffee!" M/n sweatdrop when Aizawa bluntly said that to him.

"And you ... tired man?"

"Before you say it like that, you better look at yourself!"

"Yare-yare tired man is my homeroom teacher ~"

"I have a name-" M/n immediately cut it off.

"And me too" With that m / n left Aizawa, past the Taki who was looking at him with a big frown on his face, which Aizawa didn't notice.

"Looks like the two of you get along well, Aizawa-san"

"Tch, I'm just waiting for the right time to hit his head"

A few days ago, at night. M/n came out of his house quietly smoking a cigarette, looking for a coffee machine by the side of the road. He didn't want to tell Taki that he was enduring bloodlust, or that later the man would offer his blood again. So forced m/n have to divert bloodthirst with coffee again.

His eyes lit up when he saw the coffee machine at the end of the street. Because it was quiet, he immediately ran to his love coffee machine. His eyes grew brighter when he saw the only remaining favorite coffee. As soon as he exhaled cigarette smoke, his hand immediately put the coin into the coffee machine, but was stopped by the other hand who first inserted the coin and pressed the button for his favorite coffee - Wait what ?!

M/n looked to the side stiffly, he looked down a little and saw a man dressed in black, and long black hair, he had the same red iris and eye bags as m/n.