Chapter 5

M/n rushes to class ahead of others

M/n rushes to class ahead of others. Arriving in class, he immediately took his bag and hung it on his left shoulder.

He stopped when he saw Taki standing in the middle of the U.A hallway while making a phone call. He came closer and was about to pat his shoulder but stopped when he heard a familiar voice in his ear. "Hoi Abura, why are you silent? Answer me!!". M / n immediately took the phone from Taki. Makes taki shocked and looks behind.

M/n immediately gave a signal for taki to be quiet. Taki nodded meaningfully as m/n brought the phone to his ear, and moved away from taki a little.

"Oh, I know the reason you are silent, that means you have been dumped by M/n-Kun, Hahaha a weak human like you is not suitable to be beside m/n-kun!" M/n snorted internally. "It's good to hear again, that rubbish crap from your mouth, Akai." For a while, M/n didn't hear a sound from across the phone, but after that, he heard a jolt, a few items falling, and a scream shouting his name.

"M-M/N?!!"

"Yaps that's my name"

"Hey-wait you're still with that useless human-"

"Akai !!"

"Aa sorry!-"

"Listen Akai I only asked this once, are you on my side? "

"Of course, I'm always on your side until I die, even if you don't live in the main house anymore" Akai replied quickly from across the phone.

"Hn...then who knows where I am now? I know the camera a few days ago was your doing"

"I swear I didn't tell anyone, talking about the camera why did you destroy it? It cost a fortune M/n-Kun!"

M/n was about to answer but stopped when he felt someone was approaching, M/n immediately telepathed to Taki.

'Taki pretended we collided'

"E-eh?"

As that person got closer to them, he immediately dropped the cellphone in his hand to coincide with someone turning towards the hallway where the two of them were standing. Taki immediately knew what his master meant as he glanced at Aizawa who was walking towards them.

"Get out of the way, asshole" M/n squinted at Taki almost approaching a disdainful look. Taki broke out in cold sweat, intimidated by his master's sharp gaze.

"I-im sorry!"

M/n who saw Taki's trembling form immediately kicked the phone on the floor at Taki's feet. 'Go, bring the phone' Taki immediately nodded internally, and took the phone and walked away past Aizawa who was staring at him in confusion.

M/n is about to walk again but is immediately intercepted by aizawa, who overhears their conversation. "Is that how you talk to older people?" Aizawa glared at M/n, but m/n ignored him. "Nothing to do with you"