Stray kids (Breakfast)

Y/n's pov

"Baby...where are you?" I look up to see one of my handsome boyfriend's. Lee Know.

"Yeah babe, I'm here. Why?" I ask while styling my hair.

"Are you going to work early?" He ask.

"We'll...as always, why?" I ask again.

"Can you stay for breakfast?"

"Baby...you know how strict my boss is" I said, walking downstairs with my bag.

"Babe please..."

When we reach downstairs, I saw all the boys a waiting for me and Lee Know.

"Morning babes, I need to go now. I'm sorry that I can't eat breakfast with you" I said, I was about to go out when Jisung hold my wrist.

"Jisung baby...I know your mad but, I really need to go-" Jisung cut me off.

"Please...go eat breakfast with us once, we really haven't eat breakfast with you, because you always go to work early and go back home late" he said sadly, looking at me in the eye.

I look down, then smile. I take my phone with my free hand and dialed someone and put it on speaker.

"Hello, Miss. Y/n. Why'd you call?"

"Hi, Mr. Z. I just wanted to tell you that I'm quitting the job"

"H-huh?! Why so sudden?! Please don't quit!"

"And whys that?"

"Because if you quit, the company will be at low level!"

"Sorry, Mr. Z. But I'm quitting that's it. Also I don't care if the company is going to be at low level"

With that I hang up and look at the boys who smiled widely.

"There, happy??" I ask

"Very!! We get to eat breakfast together now!" Hyunjin yelled, then pick me up when Jisung let go of my wrist.

"Okay, okay that's enough" I said, then he put me down.

I kissed them all on the lips and we all eat breakfast happily.

I'm so lucky to have all of them.