Seventeen (Pshyco girlfriend and boyfriends?)

Y/n's pov

I was walking at the dark alley, then I heard someone walking behind me.

I start walking faster, but he/she grab my wrist and pinned me on the wall.

"Well, well. What's a pretty girl like you walking in the alley, you know it's dangerous when you walk here" he said, I can say it's a drunk guy since he smell like a freaking alcohol.

"L-let me go..." I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but it was useless because I didn't have my gun or knife with me.

S.Coups...Seungkwan...Minghao...
guys...help me...

"How about we have some fun at my house" with that he start dragging me to his house.

"N-no! Stop! Let me go!" I yelled pulling my arm of his grip.

"Hey! How about you let go of our girl and get your own, huh" we both turn around to see Minghao grabbing a wood (imagine that! While his wearing his glasses👀) beside him and while the others grab their knife behind them.

I smiled thankfull that their here to save me.

"And who are you to order me?" The drunk guy ask, pulling me close to him.

Freak! He smells so freaking bad, did this guy even take a shower?!

"He said, let go of our girl and find your own or else!" Woozi yelled, clenching his sharp teeth.

"Or else what?"

"Or else you'll suffer" I said, then Jeonghan throw me a Gun and I pointed it on the guy's head. Making him froze.

"S-sweetie...you don't have to do this, okay. Besides I can love you more than them, I bet they didn't even have a s*x with you" the guy said nervously, when he said the word s.e.x I smirk.

"Oh really?" I pulled my collar down revealing many purple marks. He gasp and glared at them.

I can see the boys smirk, when I pulled my collar down. They came closer to me and Hoshi puts his arm around me and put his head near my neck and start kissing it.

"I think he should just die, than live" Dino said, crossing his arm. The guy stands their with fear.

"Yeah Babe, just shot him in the head and we'll just burn his body. We already need you" Joshua whisper to me, back hugging me. I shook my head and put my gun down.

"No, let's take him to the mansion and tell my brothers and sisters (Bts, stray kids and blackpink) to torture him along to with the girl that flirt with all of you at the cafè" when I said the last sentence, I was jealous.

"Okay, then kitty~ If you say so~" Verno said, kissing my cheek and then knock the guy out. They put him in the trunk of the car and we went inside the car.

At the mansion

We put him inside the basement, then we told the guard's to do whatever they want to them.

"Yes, anything to our little sis" Hyunjin said, preparing the torture stuff.

"Anyways, thank God you brought him here I was looking for him!" Jennie said while smirking.

"Why?" Chan ask, helping Hyunjin with the torture things.

"He was suppose to pay me back, because he begged me to give him money and he'll pay me back. After our deal he didn't even pay me back" Jennie explained

"Yep! No problem, big sis" Y/n said.

"Now go, get inside the soundproof room and have some fun" Lisa said, pushing us out of the basement.

"Well...shall we start?" Dk ask, picking me up bridal style while walking inside the room with the others. 

"How...about tomorrow...?" I ask nervously.

"Nope, like Joshua said. We already need you"

Part 2 coming up also give me some smut ideas