Chapter Eighteen: Missing Person

Chapter Eighteen

Brooke’s POV

       “No, no, no, Niall I promise you I didn’t kiss him! He kissed me then I pushed him away! I am over Harry! I only love one person…you.”

              He stared at me with his big blue eyes and said,

       “I love you too.”

He pulled me into a hug then kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and said,

       “Have you packed for the trip yet?”

              “Well about that. I got a little side tracked because of that argument with Harry, but I’ll help you pack.”

       We started packing up all of my things.

Niall walked back into the room and I said,

       “I’m ready, are you?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be.”

              He took my hand in his and we left my room for the last time. I turned around and looked at everything; my blue walls, pure white bed, my sofa, and my memory chest. I breathed in a deep sigh; I was going to miss this place. This was probably going to be the last time I would come back for awhile because I don’t know if I could handle all of the memories that were here.

       I clapped off the lights, turned around, and shut the door.

              I stopped by Hannah’s room to tell her I was leaving and she broke down into tears telling me how she didn’t want me to leave. Reluctantly she finally let me go and I told her we’d stay in touch. I told Samantha goodbye and she started crying too, I held back my tears back and said I would come back soon.

I went out to Niall’s car and we drove off down the road. I put my head back against the headrest and stared up at the clouds. I let down my hair and let the wind blow it every which way. We finally arrived at the apartment and I hopped out of the car.

       I opened the door and walked to Niall’s room. No one was home so it was really quiet; Niall followed me into his room. He grabbed his bags off of the chair and we started packing. I reached over to grab his camera and turned it on.

              The first picture that popped up on the screen was a picture of me at the park. The sun was shining perfectly on my face making my blue eyes sparkle. I kept scrolling through the pictures and the next few were of me. My finger stopped on one picture specifically; it was a picture of Niall kissing me on the cheek.

       I looked over at him and he said,

“What?”

               I showed him the picture and said,