six

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
                                                           Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Jade,We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Lilith read the letter with a wide grin plastered on her face. She jumped up and down excitedly on her bed and hugged the letter close to her chest. She sighed in content, thinking of how her time in Hogwarts would go.

She remembered that Hecate told her she would be taking her shopping some time before September 1st. She smiled happily and tucked her letter under her pillow carefully, before drifting off to sleep after an eventful day.

-----

The next morning, Lilith shadow-traveled to the Empire State Building. She scanned the huge building with an expression of awe, it was truly fascinating.

She went up to the man who was sitting in front of a huge black desk and sent him a small nervous smile,

"Um, I would like to visit Olympus?" Lilith asked hesitantly.

"There is no such place here." The man said, looking up from his desk.

"I have an audience with the Olympians, Lord Zeus requests my presence. Lilith Jade." She informed him, and the man looked at his computer, before taking a card and handing it over to her. He told her how to get to the 600th floor, and bid her good luck.

Lilith nervously shifted on the elevator, waiting for it to reach the 600th floor. The elevator then dinged loudly, and the door opened. What she saw made her eyes hurt. Everything was so bright and shiny, and the sensation she got there was something that slightly calmed her nerves.

She walked through the path, and towards where there were twelve thrones filled with the twelve Olympians. They were all staring at her expectantly. Lilith quickened her pace and stood in the middle, bowing down towards all the gods.

"Lord and Lady." She greeted them.

"Stand up, child." Zeus said loudly, his hands glued to his lightning bolt.

"So you're my brother's devil spawn?" Zeus raised an eyebrow.

"Please, father." Hermes scoffed, "She's nothing close to a devil."

Lilith smiled appreciatively at him, not having seen him for quite a long time due to all the commotion that happened the past few months.

"You're right, brother. She looks adorable." Apollo cooed, and Lilith blushed lightly.

"Stop it, Apollo. Come forth, child." Athena said firmly, and Lilith walked closer to them.

"Do you understand that you are a product of a broken oath?" Zeus asked her, leaning closely to observe the young girl.

"I understand, uncle." Lilith nodded.

"And do you understand that you should have been eliminated?"

"I understand. But I do not agree." Lilith shook her head, and the gods were taken aback at her sudden courage.

"Years ago before you made the oath, your children caused World War II, but you might have forgotten that your children started the war because of pride. And my siblings back then fought back to make my father proud. And when they lost, you made Papa swear on the River Styx not to have anymore children. He was forced to agree, but you still killed his children who was born years before he made the oath. That is quiet unfair, and now all three have broken the oath." Lilith shook her head,