Before Reading

Hello!

This is my first fanifiction I'm writing. Most of my updates are going to be done on my phone, because I no longer have a laptop. I will try my best to update as soon as I can, whenever I can.

I do appreciate feedback on my stories. Now if you do find some errors in my story please tell me; especially since I'm writing it on my phone, and usually not checking it over.

If you have any song ideas you can message me. I will be posting music on the chapters and have a playlist made. However I really do love learning about new song and artists.

So have fun reading.
~Katherine

===

Synopsis: Aria Lux is a kind woman, however broken she was. A light that attracted people to her, but light can't be without darkness.
Behind her soft exterior was a being she usually hid, a warrior.

Klaus Mikaelson was a monster, a broken being that has been around for centuries hunting and having only one goal in life; to break the Sun and Moon Curse.
However when he meets the enigmatic Aria, it changes.
And Aria has to fight harder than ever to hide what she is keeping in the dark.

What she doesn't know is that Klaus is the dark.

©Katherineshadows

I do not own The Vampire Diaries