Another book I am updating

Check out my book Elijah's Unknown Son This book is going to be a two part series and is a TVD/TW crossover bookI plan on making it 40+ chapters long It has a lot of pairings with anOcxKai (soulmate)Summary:Elijah at the age of 14 has too much to ...

Check out my book
Elijah's Unknown Son
This book is going to be a two part series and is a TVD/TW crossover book
I plan on making it 40+ chapters long
It has a lot of pairings with an
OcxKai (soulmate)
Summary:
Elijah at the age of 14 has too much to drink and a celebration. He spends the night losing his v-card with a drunk untriggered werewolf girl and is found by his mother in the morning. He is only provided the girls name before she rushes away. After a strong talk between him and his parents for being foolish he is curious of the girls whereabouts but all in all puts it behind him. Three months later Esther finds out and is stopped by the ancestors from letting the girl force a miscarriage. A decision is made the girl will give birth to twins and the firstborn must die but the ancestors sense power from the second and have plans in the future for him. This story follows Elijah's son from conception to the present as he faces destiny, rituals, a soulmate, meeting family, rebirth, and prophecies. As he goes through life and becomes a new species and expands it all in the name of keeping true balance while struggling through emotions and trying to do what he thinks right.

All found in the first book of the
Loki Mikaelson series:
Elijah's Unknown Son

I also posted it to FanFiction.Net

Please read you won't regret it 😉