New Perspective

Yui POV
I can't believe that sinner had the nerve to try and take the attention that I rightfully deserve as the best and truest believer of god. I am the one these handsome men should be fawning over but instead that thing tried to brainwash his filth into them. I  finally stop running as I come into a creepy room and am startled by a mysterious woman with purple hair on the balcony. I suddenly have a  strong pain in my chest that causes me to back up into a bookshelf where it then falls on me. I pick up a book and find some shocking information once I start reading, I was adopted. How could this be possible father would have told me. I am interrupted from my thoughts by Reiji entering to scold me. I hardly pay attention but am shocked and thrilled when I see Ayato approach me I can already tell he will be my favorite. I act frightened and as they approach with their sinister yet sexy expressions it becomes too much and I faint. I dream of the purple haired woman the pain in my heart increases as my heartbeat gets louder and louder before just as she approach's me I wake up. I was left frightened and confused but refocus my attention to the visitor in my room.
Ayato POV
Sage is very confusing and makes me feel different. I can already tell that the others are interested as well but I will be his first everything. His scent is still fresh in my mind it was intoxicating and his blood smelled better than all the other blood bags I had tasted before. I will have first bite.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Warning thoughts of a pervert very dirty and explicit (If you wish to skip I would advise skiping to the next ⚠️ )

Latio POV
I can't wait to taste him in every way.  His looks alone drew me in, his teasing sealed the deal and I want to feel his soft pale flesh up against me as he moans in pleasure. I can hardly contain myself. I can feel my pants tighten just imagining all positions I can fuck him into oblivion. *moan* The faces he will make, have me at my release alone.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
The perverted thoughts are done he basically wants Sage 😘

Shu POV
Strange he is a powerful mystery and quite good at relaxing me. I miss his hands in my hair already. How lewd of him to be so naturally intimate with me, almost like it was like breathing. He has me interested mostly due to the fact that he has more power from what I can feel than that man. Anyone that can make him afraid has my attention as so far he is the only person that I know of that has made the man feel any emotion at all. Who is he? Just how powerful are you Sage? He is like a flame beautiful but hot to the touch but he feels like he would be worth the burns. "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Kanato POV
I like being in his lap he makes me feel safe and teddy likes him too. He makes me feel like I might have finally found someone to dominate. I have a daddy kink and no one knows but he could be the one to test my fantasies out on. 'He has a good smell and great body he's perfect, Kanato' Came teddy's voice. I have to see if he will meet my standards or if he will just end up another broken toy.
'I can't wait, née teddy'
  Reiji POV
I will say that Mr. Akuma is a very interesting character that has my scientific mind running rapid. He has a large amount of power that I didn't feel until he was close to me. Who are you Sage Akuma?
Subaru POV
That Sage guy pisses me off. Even if he has  a handsome face. Wait . . . where did that come from I have never felt attracted to someone before now. Why is he different? Not that it matters monsters like me don't deserve love.( my poor baby🥺)
—————————————
This is an insight into the others thoughts on Sage and I apologize for slow updates but finals and last minute assignments are what has been keeping me away

I have decided that you guys can vote on his
Possible Future Husbands (he is allowed five)
Shu
Subaru
Kanato😊
Latio                                                                                                                                                                             Azusa Mukami😍                                                                                                                                                                Carla Tsukinami                                                                                                                                                                  Karl Heinz😒                                                                                                                                                                        Kino                                                                                                                                                                                           OC

Who will his siblings the twins be with (the twins are both 15- they act childish and are both short)
Carla
Yuma
Kou
Kino
Shin
Ayato
Ruki

I will give you guys a week before I post the decision

The next updat will be a christmas special and not a new chapter

😘bye my lovelies