Prisoner

*is snoop dog at the beginning of California girls* Greetings loved ones, let's take a journey. ;)

*****im gonna add in new parts and snippets along the way, enjoy Prisoner 2.0

___________________________

Nialls P.O.V

"Niall, calm Down." Harry whispers to me, placing his strong hand on my shaking inner thigh. I peer up at him through my lashes, feigning a smile. Truth is, i'm petrified. I never would've thought i'd be drafted into a war, it seems like stuff thats only in the history books, you know?

He leans down and rests his head on top of mine, leading his long hair to tickle my cheeks. It reaches his shoulders, I always bug him to cut it but he never does, he always tells me long hair don't care.

With a sigh, i close my eyes and try to escape this situation.

My mind wonders off to all the memories I've made the past 18 years.

Sitting on a couch, eating food, sleeping.

I'm so proud that I've come this far, wheres my Grammy?

Harry shifts in his seat, resulting in his hand to come a little too close for my liking.

Who am i kidding? I don't like that Harry's hand is too close, i love it.

I would also love it if i had enough balls to tell him my true feelings, however we're both too preoccupied with the current ordeal that right now wouldn't be appropriate. Hopefully soon, i wish he feels the same way i do.

"Ni? Wake up." Harry gently nudges me, removing his hand from my thigh.

and cue the gigantic, internal sigh.

I crack open my eyes only to find that it's night time, and half the people are gone.

"Ni, it's over. We don't have to come back...unless they need more soldiers but they won't...I don't think. We're free!" He grins, hugging me.

I smile and hug back, feeling as if someone set a fire ablaze in my heart. He'll always have that effect on me.

"Wanna sleep over?" Harry asks, gathering his possessions. I nod, not feeling like talking from all that  thinking. Two full trains of thought, i know, exhausting.

Exiting the town hall, We make our way to his car. Model T, the exact same one i have.

He opens the door for me and I smile curtly. Then he slips into the passenger seat of the car and starts the car up. The whole 15 minutes we were driving he rambled about the war, he wanted to be a history teacher...until this all happened.

He'd be a good teacher, hes great with kids.

I remember we both had to baby sit the neighbors kid once. Harry was patient and encouraging while i on the other hand.... I was balancing the line of giving up and exploding. Its nice to think back on the memories with him, he's been with me forever.

Before I know it, we're getting out of the car and making our way to his house. We silently make our way to his room, with  him picking up some Chips along the way. Throwing a bunch of pillows and blankets together, we make a nest to sleep in.

Little does he know I'm enjoying every second of this, he's just a natural cuddler. I close my eyes and drift of into a peaceful sleep, the only one I'm going to have in a long time....

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
bob saget