chapter 4.

Graduation day. It's my last day of school. At last I finished my school with award. Thinking where school where I'm going to enroll for college & what course I'm going to get. Since we don't have money for my school. I make way to finish my college thinking of scholarship. My grandparents are farmer so we don't have enough money for my college.After graduation I still have time to hang out with my friends. One day, I went to my friends house without my knowledge she have cousin that time that he really like me. So I went to my friend house & we hang out then she introduce me her cousin. She said this is my cousin, then I said hi nice meeting you, wow, my hands are cold because it's the first time I meet a guy with a charming face & smile. Every time he talks to me is with smile, my hearts beat so quickly & I'm telling to myself stop it, hehehehe. Until we known each other.  Knowing each other is the exciting part. Both of us are poor, too young to be inlove each other,  I just graduated in high school, I was thinking what will happened to us if we get married with those age, nothing our future kids mabe will have no future at all. At that time I did not end up our relationship with my first bf, he just gone without my knowledge. From that on my life change.