Chapter 7

In 2002 I started applying for abroad. I went to 2 agencies I was telling myself whoever the first one who hire me that's the one I'm going. But due to lack of financial I went to the agency which they offer fly now pay later.

My husband & I talked about this already. I apply for hongkong because my kids are growing up & I want them to give them a nice future because we don't have savings but we have house but we don't have enough money for our daily needs.

My kids are 5 & almost 3 yrrsd old when I go to Hongkong as a domestic helper. At the beginning I'm very homesick, missing my family specially my kids. So that I can fight my loneliness I worked so hard, focusing of my job. I took care of a 4 year old girl & new born baby boy. After 2 years of working with my employer they give me my first vacation. I'm very excited because for the first time no with my family I will see them again specially my kids.

The same year my husband continue his school in Baguio City. He's taking up BSGE. Huh, I send all my money to my family & never save for myself. I was thinking why when I was in the Philippines working as a teacher my salary is enough for the family but when I go to Hongkong how come I never save money??? It's because family first b4 yourself..right? ??? Mmmmm I can't believe working for 2 years I never save money & here comes I'm going for vacation! !!! But anyway even though I don't have money I still need to home to see my kids.

1994...Vacation with my family.. Too excited my husband pick me up to the airport..

Going home to my place.. excitement is there; seeing my kids are very much excited happy to see them, they grow so quickly my first daughter is going to elementary that time. Excited to see everybody... My first vacation is; excitement, the happiness and joy was there always..

My 3 weeks vacation is done.. Go back in hongkong, back to work... it's really hard because I miss my family again.. gonna feel the homesick, loneliness & more.

In 2005 when my husband finished his school but he never tell me & invite me on his graduation day. This is the worse happened to me.. I'm very angry with him..

Our relationships start chaos because he cheated on me. He hurt too much my feelings, I was emotionally effected but I tried my best to fight for it for the sake of my kids.. I was wondering, why lots of guys are not satisfied with their wife they have time to cheat, dating with other woman.. is it ridiculous. .wife are there to work hard for the family & their husband just doing what they want, they have all the freedom which is not fair for us woman, right...