chapter 6

In 1996 September when I get married and having a family. Married life is not an easy task it's a lot of work, hardships and most of all lots of trials that both couple need to face. In fact the same year when I give birth to my first daughter. Both of us decided which name where going to named her. We decided to named her the combination of our name. So this is it, if both couple are together & build a family that's the only way to know each other. My husband shows me who really he is, for sure negative and positive attitude but more on negative on his side. He's insecure. I was pregnant the first time we have a big fight & he slap me on the face & almost killed me. My in laws was there watching us what's going on. So my father in law & brother in law was the one who take away my husband so that it want worse. After my graduation in college we decided to stay in Tuguegarao cause I need to take my board exam for Teachers. After my exam we move to my husband place. In 1998-2001, I worked as a College Instructor in one of the College School where we live. My husband never change his attitude. In 1999 when I give birth to my second daughter & I named her April Joy, I was the one who named her cause my husband did not give any name it's just like he doesn't like that we have another child it's because it's a girl again. What can I do about it & that's God's given me at least she's healthy and beautiful baby. I named her April Joy. For sure that's a wonderful named.