prologue-arcane

if you don't know 

y/n- your name 

h/c-hair color

e/c- eye color 

these are the basics, I will explain the rest as we go on.

-pic 

(no ones pov)

year 4035, it had been 2,015 years since 2020, and everything had gotten so much better. coronavirus was eliminated and no longer a threat towards humanity, but that isn't even the start of it.

The technology is constantly evolving, space travel is now a normal thing, it's not even expensive, flying cars, virtual reality, and even instant meals that don't taste cheap are a thing  . everybody looked upon the 2000s as the "old era" like a stone age for humans at the time and age.  one thing you should know, everyone keeps their lives based on one religion "arcane" everyone follows this, there aren't any other ones. it's not that the government doesn't let other religions start, everybody knows that their lives are perfect so they don't try and change it.  so many myths come with the religion, everyone worships these myths as if they are pure diamond.

One of these myths includes the child who will be kissed by the stars. it is one of the most sacred myths. this child supposedly lives ow and no one knows who the "child" is so they make it a point to be nice to everyone, you will never see someone being yelled at, or someone being abused, it's just not heard of. this child is said to be able to jump between two realities, our reality, and another one. this "other world" is home to millions of different species smarter and more innovative than humans, they can travel across many galaxies. the only downside to being over there is that they don't keep close ties to family, but they do keep much technology, it is much much more advanced than ours on Earth fr sure.. it would be quite like living in a fairytale? the child who is kissed by the moon is supposed to be mated to every single creature in that universe. so in occurrence all of them love her, but what happens when they start to love her a little too much?

 could it be too much for this small innocent girl y/n to handle? 

________________________________________________________________________________

so this is just a prologue just kinda getting a general idea down,  in this book the reader is kinda going to be really naive, and shes only going to see the good in people even when they are terrible. I'm going to try and post an actual cha[ter 1 a little later but for now I leave you with this.

-pec