chapter 4- meetings

"uuuhhhh mates?" you questioned, completely in shock. '

they asked how old I am, why would they even need that? how old are they, oh my gosh they could be millions of years old!' you thought

" yes sweetheart, as we said already." she said,  stroking your hair, and slowly standing up with the other "mate" dude.

"so... do you wanna meet the others. i can feel their stares through the glass right now." he said and pointed to the glass, this prompted the female out of the two to glare at him. it had been pretty clear that you hadn't known your whole interaction with the two was being watched by 8 others. you gasped and proceeded to stare at the mirror, and narrow your eyes. what you didn't realize was that there were 8 people over there, tense under your gaze.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------planet leaders pov---------------------------

(no ones pov)

" do you think she can see us" one of the newer plane leaders asked, frozen in her spot due to the fact that you hadn't let up your extremely intense stare. she was totally loving the fact you were staring at them, but it still made her unsettled because she was scared of you rejecting her. she wouldn't let that happen though, if it was the last ting she did.

You didn't know, but all the words coming out of your mouth were being projected into this room with speakers. and they could see you through the two sided mirror, so basically they were watching your everymove, noticing every curve, and crevice of your body, and wondering what you looked like without all the coverings.

"its not possible, unless her celestial self can see like an x ray, but no its not possible." anther female chimed in, she was older and had horns on her head, along with completely white eyes, and the name lilith (ironic i know)  she was practically a demon. but she was actually quite nice to the people she liked, but you definitely don't want to get on her bad side or she will turn you into a corpse. She was 10,024 years old

"can we go meet her yet? shes really pretty and I want to hear her voice up close!!!! cmon let's gooooooo!!" the youngest out of all, daisy begged. she was an elf with pointed ears and completely white eyes. she was also only 43 years old.

"yes, I think she is ready to see us now. let us go." the eldest of the elders announced, and started walking away with theothers trailing directly behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------back with you------------------------------------------

"never mind I cant see them, so this whole conversation has been watched?!? like everything I've said, oh no no no is this going to become a normal thing? i really don't like being monitored, it makes me feel really weird." you started to bumble on and freak out, of course you didn't like people watching you all the time. that's just outright creepy.

" I hate to tell you y/n but you will most likely be watched for the rest of your life. we need to make sure your safe, and a lot of people will want to come and take you from us. but its for your safety.. okay baby?" you hear an authoritative voice speak and immediately saw an at least 7 foot tall man come in front of you and engulf you in a hug while asking a question. it was quite odd to you for someone so intimidating to say such words like "baby". and for someone as small as you it looked like he was talking to a small puppy.

"uh-Uhm, hi. uh can you put me down?" you said, tapping his back and trying to loosen his grip as you squirmed around. this earned a grunt from him, and for him just to decide to sit down on the enormous bed (the bed was really big) and sit you on his lap. again, you looked like a tiny puppy in this situation, the other nine in there found it adorable as you looked up to the eldest. and with glossy eyes, just gave up and slumped into his chest. giggles erupted out in the room even from the most straight-faced people in the universe, and eventually, everyone in the room was laughing... Well, except you who was pouting into his chest.