Something that shouldn't have been said (12/15)

"Hey! What are you doing, Kuroo?! Dragging me out like this?" you asks.

"I want to know something." he answers. As he let go of your arm, you gave him a glare while rubbing your arm.

"This better be good."

"How do I put this in words.." he asks himself. A few seconds later, Kenma was just walking by coincidently, and happen to saw these two. As soon as he did, he quickly hides, hoping that you two didn't catch a glimpse of him.

'Why am I hiding?' he thoughts. He turn his head, slowly. 'What is Kuroo and (Y/N)-chan doing?'

"Hurry up. Lunch is about to be over. I don't want to spend my whole entire time with you." you said.

"Ouch that hurts." he said, smiling.

"Get to the point already." you said, getting annoyed. Kuroo frowns and sighs.

"...Do you like Kenma?"

'!?' you and Kenma were thinking the same exact same thing. What kind of question made Kuro said that?

"Um. What made you say this?" you ask, with your cheeks pink. You were trying to be calm.

"It's a yes or no question."

"I don't know.." you lied, trying to avoid the question. Kenma sighs in his head. He was thinking it was a relief but he didn't knew why.

"Are you telling me the truth?" Kuroo smiles, getting close to your face.

"Get your face away from me." you said.

"Tell me honestly." Kuroo demands. 'Kuroo, why are you pushing her to the limit?'

"I do. OKAY!?" you said, blushing. Kenma flinches and drops his bag on accident. As he picks it up, both you and Kuroo saw him. He looks at you guys, blush with embarrassment, and ran away. "Kenma!" you said, trying to run after him. But you stop. Kenma and you didn't know what to think.