Sleeping Cats (15/15)

'This is too awkard..!' you said, clenching your hands. You both haven't said a thing. You've been waiting for him to say something first. "Um.. I'm sorry." you both said. "I was being selfish." You both look at each other and laugh.

As you got to hear Kenma's side of the story, you realized that he didn't wanted to be notice. But you had an aura that attracted people and brought attention.. even though you were a delinquent. It was as if.. you two were in two different worlds. But that wasn't the case. "..You're right. You are selfish. I think if you really wanted to be with me, you wouldn't need to care what people think. Because I like you. And you like me, right..?"

"Yeah." he said. All of a sudden, someone hits Kenma on the head. "Kuroo."

"I was walking by. Skipping school?" he said, smirking at you. He turns to Kenma and sighs. "At least tell her how you feel. If not, I don't mind taking her away from you."

"Eh?" you and Kenma both said.

"I didn't say? I like (Y/N) too." he said, smirking.

"Well. I like Kenma, so my heart isn't going to be stolen." Kuroo grabs you from behind.

"Don't take me so lightly. Besides you don't like cats, right? Kenma is sort of like a cat, you know." Kuroo said. Kenma flinches to that.

"That's obvious, it doesn't count!" you said. "Kenma is a person, not a cat!"

He notices a vibrating phone in his pocket. "Oh! I got to go!"

"Huh?" you said. Kuroo walks up and whispers something to Kenma.

"I was just kidding about me liking (Y/N). Good luck."

As he runs off, you guys continue to walk to the station. As you head inside the train, you observe Kenma. "Kenma?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm in love with you." you said. He blushes, shock to what you said. The old folk, around you, laughs, saying how good youth was.

"Y-You shouldn't say stuff like that here." he said. You blush. You guys sit together on the seat, awkwardly. "Hey, (Y/N)-chan?"

"..?" you look at him confused.

"I think I love you too." he said, clasphing his hands with yours. You lay your head on his shoulder.

"So, starting now, we're a couple. Let's not be awkward when we see each other tomorrow. Lets face things together. So take care of me." you said, closing your eyes.

"Okay.." he said, softly. He closes his eyes. That day you two sleep in the train, like sleeping cats.