Prologue

(Izuku P.O.V )

                     " Kids! Wake up! Today is the day we find out you're quirks!" the second me and my sister heard what my mom said , we rushed down the stairs with huge smiles on our faces. Today was the day we find out our quirks ,  I am so excited ,  me and my sister have  waited for this day for a few weeks now. I can't wait  to get my quirk and be a hero who saves everyone with a smile!

When we got down the stairs we saw mom getting ready to bring us to the doctor. Dad was not going to come as he had work today , after eating breakfast we got into the car and were on our way to the quirk doctor.

(timeskip to the doctors office) Authors P.O.V

We see two cute green haired kids talking and giggling and another green haired woman waiting  patiently. " Yagi's please come into the doctors office!" . The three greenheads walked into the office. " Well I have good news and bad news , which would you like to hear first?" asked  the doctor.

Inko slightly paled and said " the bad news first   please"

"well the bad news is that young Izuku is quirkless , his quirk is not active and we do not know the requirements to activate it , and it is highly unlikely for it to activate  " the second those words left his mouth Izuku felt like the whole world came crashing down on his shoulders , Inko and Izumi looked at  him with pity . " The good news is that young Izumi has your quirk but more enhanced as it allows her to move heavy objects with her mind , the only drawback is that she gets a headache is overused , other than that she has no other problems , she will be a great hero in the future"

" Did you hear that sweetie you can be a great hero in the future!" Inko cheered as Izumi looked overjoyed. Izuku on the other hand was thinking of ways to become a hero despite being quirkless. Despite being so young he had the heart of a hero and was a very smart child. Inko and Izumi couldn't help but feel bad for him.

Their trip back home was different as inko and izumi had a conversation leaving Izuku out of it . He just let it slide thinking it was nothing. But little did he know that this would be the starting point to him being neglected.

(timeskip to after the trip home )

" so how did the appointment go " the trio looked to see toshinori Yagi.

" Well izuku is quirkless but izumi has a strong telekinesis quirk" Inko stated

" My baby girl is going to be a great hero! " toshinori cheered as the family went to celebrate not even
noticing Izuku.

Izuku just went to his room thinking that everything will go back to normal tomorrow. He went to bed empty stomached