Chapter 8: Evil Little Lady

// Arianna // 

"Hurry up and put on some clothes! You guys have 1 more hour of this shoot until you are officially on break!" 

I huffed as I leaned on their stylist's shoulder, Lou. She was tossing the boys their shirts and pants, but failing as they weren't paying attention at all. They were too hyper about their trip tomorrow that they weren't focused on what they were doing. For example, Louis was so excited that he was jumping all over the place. He wasn't even paying attention on what he was jumping on, that he stumbled over some cords that were connected to the lights and cameras. The photograper and light crew glared at me as I pinched Louis' ear and pulled him into their dressing room.

"We're coming! Don't sweat it!" I heard Zayn call out.

I rolled my eyes and took a peek into the dressing room as I was beginning to grow quite impatient. I looked inside and saw them finally dressed in their outfits, while Lou was applying last minute touch ups for them. I raised my eyebrow at the 5 boys and pointed at my watch repeatedly to emphasize how late they were for their last pictures that needed to be taken. The boys noticed my impatientness growing so they all ran out the door, as they kissed the top of my head as an apology. I smiled when they all left the room and felt my cheeks getting hot. It's not a usual thing to have 5 very attractive boys kissing you (even if it was on the head). I followed them out the door, casually strolling behind. Lou walked with me and held her beautiful daughter, Lux, in her arms. I smiled at the little baby and made a funny face to her. Lux stared at me with big eyes and just made a noise as a way to communicate with me. I giggled and tapped her nose lightly. 

We reached the bright lights of cameras flashing and watched the boys pose and smile for the photographers. I leaned on the white walls that surrounded the room and continued talking to Lou. She grabbed a chair nearby and pulled it next to me, settling herself down on the empty seat.

"How are you spending the week off?" She asked, adjusting Lux onto her lap. 

I sighed and remembered about teh boys inviting me with them to their trip to Spain. I wanted to go with them, but at the same time I didn't want to. I couldn't act like I relied on them forever, I had to be independent sometimes as well. If they continue to do favors for me, it'll seem like I'm just using them. 

"I haven't really decided yet. The boys invited me to go with them to Spain, but I don't want to take advantage of their kindness." I sighed.

I looked back at the boys and they all had their arms around each other, laughing about whatever it was they were laughing at. They weren't paying attention to the photographer's directions. They were kind of just doing their own thing. I peeked around at the computer screen, where the pictures get sent to after being taken, and saw the pictures look more real and less forced. I remembered the tough time it took for us to take a few more pictures because of Harry's ignorance, but I managed to get him smiling again. I still wonder what his deal was. 

Lou placed her free hand on my shoulder, a friendly smile appearing on her lips.

"You should go. You won't be taking advantage of them, I promise. They just want to help a nice, lovely girl out. It'll be fun, plus you can get to know all the boys better. You've spent a month with them, but I can see you're not on really close terms yet. It'll help your relationship with them if you go. They'll probably listen to your directions more often." She assured me.

I thought about it and smiled, thinking how much easier my job would be if they listened to my instructions. I nodded at Lou and agreed to her proposal. I heard the other makeup artists' call up Lou from the dressing room, in need of her to help them pack up their materials. She stood up from the chair and asked if I could watch Lux for her for a little while. I gladly accepted, taking the adorable 1 year old in my arms. Once Lou left to help out the other stylists, I made a funny face at Lux and made her giggle. I kept saying and making noises to her to keep her entertained. At one point, she stretched out her arms and I looked at what she was reaching for. I saw she wanted to go to the boys in the middle of their shoot. She kept squirming in my arms, so I put her down on the floor to stop her from fidgeting so much.