chapter 5?

What's up? Pewdiecry_4life here!trying to get back on that updateing grind.I've been trying to draw well for once,but my pencils just nope-ing.I don't think that's a word.hopefully my writing teacher doesn't see this.hahaha!laugh!I'm funny!and so it continues~

Pewds pov

My face burned.

My stomach felt tingly.

But most of all,my heart felt lighter.as if a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders."better?"he asked."a lot better."I replied.he smirked,and laughed slightly."you're adorable when you blush!"he said cockily."s-shut up!"I managed to squeak out,hiding my face in my hands."no!I wanna keep seeing your adorableness!"he said,trying to pry my hands off my face."is that even a word?!?"I said."I don't know!"he replied,and I laughed,pulling my hands from my face.

"Don't laugh at me!"he said,pouting slightly."too bad."I said,standing up."you're a dick." "Then I'll shove myself up your ass!" "What?" "Don't worry about it,cry!"he just laughed,as he stood."hey,pewds?" "Hm?"I hummed in response,as we walked back to the swings."does this mean,you like me or some crap?"cry asked.I stopped,my eyes widening,face warm."psssh.no."I mumbled,but I felt his eyes burn into my face."pewds?" "Yeah?" "Are you lying?" ".....maybe." "I love you." "I know.I love me,too."I said teasingly,watching as cry pouted.

"Why you gotta be such a dick?" "Because you love it." "I hope you choke." "I hope you swallow." We continued with our foolishness as we walked home,forgetting about how we originally were heading to the swings.

___________________________________________________

"Pewds!" "Cry!" "Pewds,seriously,get your ass in here!"cry called from the living room."whyyyy?"I whined."because my frined is here!"I groaned,mutteeing under my breath,as I walked down the stairs,seeing cry and the girl from yesterday.she looked up at me,giving a large smile.as I approached,she stuck out her tongue."sup?"she said."hi.....?" "Nadia.can't believe you already forgot my name,considering you hated me yesterday." "I didn't hate you." "Tell that to your man period."

I frowned slightly,feeling guilt."yeah,sorry about that..."I said,awkwardly scratching the back of my neck."hey,no problem,I mean,I am sexy as fuck,so."she said,gesturing herself with a smirk.I took the time to look at her appearance.she was quite a lot shorter than me,but didn't look much younger.she wore black leggings,and just a simple black tank top,a grey sweater over it.

"Now that you guys are cool,mind if I make out with her felix?"cry said jokingly,starting to laugh,as the girl burst into a fit of laughter.I glared playfully at him."oh,like how we were this evening,cry?"cry stopped laughing imediatly,the part of his face that I could see turning red,while nadia just laughed even harder."p-pewdiecry!I ship it so hard!"she managed to say in between laughs."you're not helping!"cry said,pointing at her."if you want help,go tol your fans!"she said,calming down slightly."so you're not my fan?!"cry said,faking hurt.

"Weeellll...."she said,trailing off,and I laughed."why is everyone being mean to me?!?"cry said,frowning."because we hate you."I said."nadiapie."nadia said,laughing."just yesterday,he was attacking you!"cry said in disbelief."so?"I said,laughing."you're stupid"cry muttered.I went to him,wraping my arms around his waist from behind."stupidly fabulous!!!"

Now that that's done with,I can finally go look at porn-i mean nothing!see ya guys later!

More to come.....