Chapter 1

( I will post chapters twice in a week in weekend only... have fun reading 😁 )

It been few months. Leyla and Winger haven't returned yet. In Huttgloar seem going well and normal. Nothing much happen. The boat arrive to the dock. Dak was there with Elbone. To check people. Once people came out. And the girl with red hair and green eye. He thought it was Leyla but...

Dak:... Leyla..?

The girl turn.

???: No sorry I'm not Leyla... you know her...

Dak:... yea sorry I thought you are...

???: no need to apologize... everybody make mistakes...

The girl went by. And left...

Elbone: oh that Emma. That her name it says right here...

Dak: oh ok thanks...

Dak checks out the box checking in the paper.

It been few hours after finish checking out. Dak gave the paper to Duggard. Then left to the roost. Then climb in the wall then sat and watch the sky with ocean. And see small waves. Burple is at other place visiting Crystal. Outside.

Crystal: how Dak... I heard Leyla and Winger left to find their sister or brother...

Burple: he doing ok. He hoped that they will be back soon...

Crystal: two of them seem bond each other very well...

Burple: so did your uncle and your mom...

Crystal: yea...

Burple: I been hearing that you been avoiding Claudia and Verin... including Soren... is there problem...?

Crystal:... no, not really it just... is friends with ex villain is ok or not... I don't know...

Burple: it ok to be friends with them... is it about between her and your mom..?

Crystal: mostly yea... I heard there new girl in twin that is kinda same age like twin...

Burple: yea... she is... like... 13 year old... two years older than them even Axel...

Crystal: what dose Axel get to do with it...

Burple: he the nephew of Maguns...

Crystal: make sense... oh how Summer...

Burple: odd she been asking about Winger than Leyla...

Crystal: is that a joke (laughs)

Burple: mostly Leyla not Winger but. She won't stop talking about Winger that he do that, he do this and he do there or anywhere he does...

Crystal: I'm senseing that she have bit crush on him or something...

Burple: I'm thinking something else...

Crystal: so what words she say about Leyla...

Burple: there one time she did say about Leyla than other...

Crystal: so what is it then...

Burple:...I don't know, her words is like complicated...

Crystal: it fine...

Burple: so how the step mom...

Crystal: dad don't have any... I heard she left like the way my mom did.. and hey that between me and her...

They both laughed...

Crystal: ( sighs ) I told dad and Claudia about Mom did use the magic which not supposed to happen... I didn't tell them that it dark magic...