A Romantic Stroll

Gajeel's had his arm draped around Levy's shoulders as they walked together to the Guild, Levy grinning happily as she looked up at Gajeel.

"What are you grinning about shortie?"

     She giggled, "It's just nice to see you in a suit."

        "Is that so?" He raised a studded eyebrow.

"Yes it is Prince Charming." she laughed.

  "If I'm Prince Charming, who does that make you?" He asked, smirking.

"Well, it depends on which story we're talking about. I could be Cinderella, or even Snow white." She giggled.

   "I don't think any of them have princes that are dragons."

    "That just makes our story a whole lot better." they both laughed.

    "Well," Gajeel said, " you look a whole lot prettier than those other princesses."

   "Thanks, you look like a pretty princess, too." she grinned.

    "Tch."

......................

    "So Natsu, why is Happy not with you?" Lucy asked her companion, who she had linked arms with.

   "Oh, he's going with Carla."

" Aww, really? That's so cute. Kitty romance! They could have little kittens!"

       "Whoa," Natsu said, grinning as he looked down at Lucy, "don't get too excited."

     "It's just so adorable."she squealed.

"Geez, it's just the first date, I hope your not planning on us having kittens."

    She laughed, "Well I'd hope that if we did have kids they'd be a little less furry."

    "Please," Natsu said, "if they took off after their mom they'd have to be beautiful."

      "And have cute pink hair like their father."

    "No way, they deserve better than that, blonde hair and brown eyes, definitely." He nodded surly.

      "We'll compromise," she said, "they can have my hair but I definitely want my child to have their dad's eyes."

   "As long as we're going down that road they should get my nose, too."

    She laughed "Why your nose?"

"Look at it, its beautiful  and has a good sense of smell, for example," he took in a large whiff of air, "your shampoo that you used was coconut cream." they both laughed.

.............................

"Gray-sama, isn't it a beautiful night?"

       "Yeah."

  Juvia and Gray strolled down the path from Fairy Hills side by side, looking up at the gathering of stars that were up in the deep blue sky.

     "Juvia loves to look at stars, don't you think they are beautiful?"

     "They're okay, but it's hard for them to compare with your eyes," he looked down at her, hoping she wouldn't pass out from over excitement at this romantic comment.

    "Oh, beloved, Juvia is so happy to have such a wonderful boyfriend."

She wrapped her arms around him and tightly embraced him, resting her head on his chest.

He put his arm around her shoulders and they both stopped where they were walking and looked up at the stars.

      " Walks are definitely more romantic in the moonlight." he said.

"Juvia thinks so, too."

       "And it really makes your hair shine and the lighting is just perfect on your face." they both laughed.

    "Gray is so sweet to say such things."

   "You look beautiful tonight." he said as they continued walking, Gray keeping his arm around her shoulders.

    "Thank you beloved."

.........................

"So Erza, do you really live with all of those girls?" Jellal asked his red haired companion as they walked to the guild hall together.

   "Yes." she replied.

  "Wow, I can't imagine. Must get pretty crazy sometimes."

   "It can be dramatic sometimes but it's pretty peaceful mostly, and we talk together and hang out together like sisters." she said.

    "Just like a family." Jellal said.

                    "Indeed."

"So does the guild have celebrations like this often?" He asked.

   "Actually, yes." Erza said, "they do love to celebrate, mostly for an excuse to excessively drink and eat lots of food."

He laughed at that, "Sounds like a guild that really knows how to party."

   "Yes, it really is fun. You should just join already and be a part of it all."

   "I think you just want me around more." he said, making a blush creep into Erza's cheeks.

"It's okay I like hanging around," he laced his fingers in with Erza's "it feels just like a family."

     Erza smiled, "Well you can't leave a family so you're just going to have to join."

    He laughed "I don't know if I'm ready for that."

      She stopped Jellal and they stayed where they had been walking "Don't make me requip, you are ready and I know you've been considering."

    "Well the only reason I've been considering is because of you. I want to be with you."