First Day of School

"(Y/N)'s alarm clock goes off."

(Y/N): *Groans.* I hate Mondays * Looks at his phone.* Correction. I hate Tuesdays. Any days that are school days.

Mom: MORNING (Y/N)!

(Y/N): MORNING MOM!

(Y/N) gets up and out of bed gets dressed for his first day back at school, he then goes down stairs and has breakfast with his mom.

(Y/N): Dad already at work?

Mom: Yep he just started today. So, how's it feel to a freshman in high school now?

(Y/N): A little nerve racking, but luckily I have a friend that is a senior there, plus Gwen is going to go to school there too so that pretty much makes it easier on me that I have 2 friends going.

Mom: That's good, you still going to catch up with Mr. Barnes after school?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's been awhile since we last spoke so it will be nice to catch up with an old friend.

Mom: That's nice, don't stay out too late.

(Y/N): I won't. *Gets up and leaves for the school bus.* Bye mom!

Mom: Bye (Y/N)! Love you!

(Y/N): Love you too! *Leaves his house.*

(Imagine you're walking down the steps

(Imagine you're walking down the steps.)

???: Hey there neighbor, you're not seriously off to the bus stop without one of your dear old friends are you?

(Y/N): Hahahaha! *Turns around.* Of course not Gwen. So, how was your vacation to London?

*They start walking together.*

Gwen: It was amazing, I even got to go on a tour of Oxford University.