The Field Trip

A week has passed by and it is now the day of the field trip. (Y/N) has already said bye to his mom and is waiting on his steps for Gwen. When suddenly, a police car pulls up in front of Gwen's house and a police officer steps out and (Y/N) recognized him as Officer Stacy's crime fighting partner.

(Y/N): Mourning Officer Hardy!

Officer Hardy *Turns his head to see where the voice was coming from.*: Oh! Good morning (Y/N)! *Jokingly.* You staying out of trouble?

* You staying out of trouble?

(Y/N): Haha, of course. Since when am I a rule breaker?

Officer Hardy: Haha. I know. I know. I'm just giving you a hard time.

*Officer Stacy then walks out ready to.*

Officer Stacy: Ready to go partner?

Officer Hardy: You bet.

Officer Stacy: She'll be out in just a moment (Y/N).

(Y/N): Alright.

Officer Stacy: Want us to give you a lift to school?

Gwen *Walks out of her house.*: Absolutely not! We're fine taking the bus dad.

Officer Stacy: What's the matter, you don't want your friends to see your dad drop off his little girl and her boyfriend?

(Y/N): Oh, no- We're not-

Gwen: He's not my boyfriend and I am just not too keen on the idea of me and my best friend getting embarrassed by my dad dropping us off in a cop car!

Officer Hardy: She's got a point George.

Officer Stacy *Looks back at friend.*: Who's side are you on here Walter?

Officer Hardy: The kids. Let em go, they'll be fine.

Officer Stacy: *Sigh.* Fine. *Looks at and points to (Y/N).* No funny business, you hear?

(Y/N) *Rather serious and a little unnerved.*: Me? Never!

Officer Stacy: Haha. I'm just messing with you son. I know you better than that. * Looks to Gwen.* Love you Pumpkin.