CHAPTER 4

AUTHOR'S POV

2 days before blackpink's comeback.

Jungkook, hoseok, Suga and tae were sitting in one couch........ actually Suga was sleeping...... jungkook and hoseok were talking and tae was busy watching netflix. While the other three members of bts were fighting........... namjoon again broke jin's headphones and this time followed by jimin's charger........

Red velvet was busy stopping them which as of no work......

And momoland was clean in everyone's room and looking after the children.

Exo was playing among us in themselves..... they asked bts but they said they don't know how to play it. So exo had no other option but to play among themselves.

Suddenly deiji, jungkook's daughter ran out of the room and said....

"Appa look, when i was watching cartoons in your phone...... this girl popped out......isn't she looking familiar?"

"Which girl?" Jungkooksaid while takingthe phone...... he narrowed his eyes and showed it to hoseok and asked him who is she

Hoseok said "aye dumb you can't even recognise your own wife.... she's Lisa look it's kill this love's teaser...you must read the caption" after hearignthis everyone stopped what they were doing even suga woke up.... while tae, jin, jimin and jungkook are squealing........

Everyone sat and they connected their phone to television and started the mv teaser.

"Wow that was so good" hoseok and namjoon said

"I know right" jin said

Then blackpink entered the house

"We are home." They said in unison.

"What are you all doing? Oh watching our mv teaser...... how was it?" Lisa asked

"It was amazing" they all said

"Okay thanks we are tired now we are gonna sleep we already had dinner with papa yg" they said and kiss their kids and went to their bedroom.

(A/N: so here I'm back with my lame chapter again......... I guess ChoiKimWrites and Kliasstory are not interested in this book anymore...... because I'm making lame chapters. .... I'm so sorry for that......... thanks for giving supports in  my nice chapter..... I will try to make it good again.)

Btw if anyone new will read my story....... I am suggesting you a story named

'MY BOYFRIEND IS AN ARTIST| TREASURE| EVERGLOW'

by ChoiKimWrites

I swear to God it's amazing and I really appreciate it.......

Btw thanks for reading my book- no correction lame book.