CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR'S POV

1 Week later....

One week already passed since that incident happened. They already told papas about everything. They were angry but they didn't reveal it to the fans. They still go for practices because comeback is also important so the three members of blackpink and twice spend the whole day with exo.

They are still trauma of those three beasts. But the others leave on trust of suho. They trust suho because he is helping them a lot now. If he wants to meet E:U now he calls everglow because they already gave comeback. They don't know why he stays home the whole day but they never investigated.

After 2 days.......

They were all home now but then lay and shun knelt down in everyone and said

"We are sorry for what we did. We never wanted to make you afraid of us. Now we take you all as our sisters. And we mean our each and every word. Please forgive us" by now they were crying.

For a minute it was silence but then.....

"We are thankful that you At least realised your mistake we also love you both as our brother we forgive you" jisoo said and everyone nodded.

Then Lisa and jisoo hugged them. But then suho said

"What about you xiumin you won't apologize?"

"No they apologized right? So that means I apologized" xiumin said

Everyone sighed and ignored him and didn't say anything and then they went to their rooms and slept.

                                Author's words!

Hey guys! I'm back with my new update and I wanted to tell that maybe this book will be short because it's the second part and yeah my cousin is getting married  on 23rd December 2020. And the wedding will take place in my house so we have a lots of work but don't be upset I will try to update for you guys.

And yeah don't forget to read my boyfriend is an artist |treasure| everglow by ChoiKimWrites

Vote, comment and support.

Love you all and yeah say congratulations to my sister.😃😃😃😃