meowary 31.

THE JERK HAS A BROTHER!?!

so yes diary. as you can see on the title— i just learned that he has a brother!?!

a fuckin beautiful brother?!

like he was the perfect definition of a piece of an art! he also talks smooth and very smart. i really like him ( uNliKe tHe oNe tHeRe )

anyway, this is what happened earlier in the morning around 7 am.

someone's outside of the house and of course, i became curious because no one is visiting minhee since i came here. when they went in, i saw how beautiful he is!!

and minhee called him hyung despite of his cold attitude of his towards the latter.

tch! rude of you to act like that infront of a prince. well, he looks like a prince. haha.

they talked in a weird way. weird for siblings because they were like strangers that had met few seconds ago. until the other asked about minhee coming home for christmas so i was like: oH, so that jerk has a family?!

but minhee refused to come and his brother continued convincing him. hmp, hate minhee acting so cold towards his brother who looks very soft and nice.

minhee rarely respond to his brother and he even called his name once so i might remember this wrong— yeosang.

that's his beautiful brother's name. yeah, even the name sounds beautiful.

thankfully, minhee let us join his brother for breakfast and he finally noticed me! haha.

he whispered to me that it's somehow good to stay in a unit so he can do anything he wanted just like minhee.

er? is he envious of his brother? he got nothing to be envious of . hehehe.

breakfast time went fast and his brother had to say good bye. minhee didn't even bother to take him out of the building and said that he's old enough to walk on his own.

tch. so annoying.