meowary last page.

hello diary,

we've reached the last page. :(
but please don't be sad, i won't forget you!

you played a big part in my life and i have many things to thank you for staying by my side.

don't worry, i will enjoy my life with minhee. but i can't assure that i won't fight with him because his face is so annoying. even looking at it would make me want to punch him.

kidding.

i love kang minhee. and yes, i wanted to do many things with him. not as a rival but as a partner.

i've learned a lot from what happened. diary, there are lots of things our mouth can't say. and things that are more than words to describe.
i am so glad that minhee and i reached the part where we finally can understand each other. same as for he and his family.

as i told you, i won't forget you my most loyal friend. but i have to say good bye now cause we are on the end page of this book. sorry for tearing some pages making you thinner :(

thank you, diary!

— koo jungmo / mogu ; the coolest cat existed.

end.

¡¡¡ notice.

inmyblack: hello. i really wanted to finish this as soon as possible. because why not this is so cute— and also i wanted to start the next book of this series which is about serim & allen.

please leave comments about this book on the comment section. i'd like to hear your thoughts about this story. :(

±. i wanted to have an interaction with you guys on twitter since my account was so dry. lemme follow you!