meowary 35.

BACK AS A HUMAN AGAIN

hello diary. around 9 am, when i woke up i am a human again. but i knew it wouldn't last long so instead of rushing to get out of that place, i made a breakfast because damn! i missed a normal meal so much.

while i was eating my fried rice and egg, i saw minhee's ipad that he always leave on his study table. i used it to open my sns account and searched for his brother. hehe. do you know what i am thinking diary?

of course not, i'm a genius.

so yeah, i sent a message to his brother and it says:

hello, yeosang hyung-nim! i am a friend of minhee, koo jungmo. i know i shouldn't be the one doing this but my friend / your brother is too shy to say it with his own mouth infront of you. but he really looks up to you as a brother. he adores you and loves you the way you love your younger brother. i hope you two can get along this holiday. he's looking forward to be with the family on christmas. and he's been always trying to reach out on all of you, i think it's time for you guys to be the one to approach him first. don't worry, he's waiting for your text. always.

also, please don't mention about this to him. not even my name. i know i can trust you. thank you hyung!

hehehe. what? i just said what minhee really feels. yeah. that's what he told me last time when he opened up to me.

he said he loves his brother the most because despite of his cold attitude towards him, he remained the same loving and caring brother to him. 

two hours before minhee came home, i turned back to cat. hehe. don't worry, diary i cleaned all the traces. i work clean and smooth. hehehe. ok good night!