14. What have I done...

Midoriya's POV:

After I left mines and Todoroki's dorm I ran to Momo's... kinda weird right but she was the only person I could think of. The class didn't know about me and Todoroki and the people that did are Uraraka, Momo, Bakugou, and Kirshima. Kirishima and Bakugou share a dorm and I didn't what to interrupt whatever they were doing, Uraraka.. she doesn't know about us officially.. so I couldn't go to her so my last option was.. Momo. Todoroki told Momo how he felt about me and I kinda had a feeling that she knew about us, so I went to her dorm.

I ran to her dorm with tears going down my face. I knocked on her dorm and once that door ope she was really worried about me.

Mo: Midoriya w-what's wrong?! She questioned 

M: T-todoroki.. It was hard for me to say his name out loud and it was hard to even talk cause I was crying so much

Mo: Come on in! She opened her dorm room door wider for me to enter, once I was In she closed the door and thats when I broke down again..

Mo: WOAH! What happened Midoriya!?! 

M:.. Todoroki cheated...

Mo: What?! No way! 

M: Yeah.. he has this girl on his phone that he talks to a lot and say he loves her..

Mo: Midoriya.. Todoroki loves you! He would never do that!

M: But he did! I began to sob more

Mo: Trust me.. He had many girls that confessed to and yet he picked you. He dropped very girl just for you..

M: than.. who is that girl..?

Mo: What was the name of the contact?

M: I-I don't remember.. but It started with a F and the profile picture.. she had white hair, a bit of red and i think.. glasses...

Mo: let me get my phone.. Momo went to get her phone and than showed me a picture of girl that I had just describe 

M: T-that's h-her..

Mo: Her name is Fuyumi... Fuyumi Todoroki

M: Wait.. THAT'S TODOROKI'S SISTER?!

Mo: Yeah.. She's the oldest of all his sibling

M: I- I didn't know.... I started to feel regret and guilt...

Mo: It's okay, how about you stay here and get cleaned up and than you can go back to Todoroki?

M: yeah.. I will liked that.. 

Momo showed me where her bathroom was, I went in the bathroom and close the door. Once I was in I walked to the mirror, staring at myself..'why..why didn't I let him explain!' I thought to myself. I splashed water in my face to wash away the dye tears, rubbed my eyes to make them less watery and red. My face still look like crap but it was the I could've done..
I took out my phone and realize the time was now 11 past 30 p.m. Shoto might be asleep...
I unlocked the door of Momo's bathroom and headed out.

Mo: feeling better..? She question with

I nodded my head yes

Mo: Come on lets go back to your dorm, its late

M: yeah..

Momo and I headed back to the boy side of the dormitory, it was nice walk. I felt better knowing I can see Shoto. We finally arrive at Shoto's and I's dorm. I didn't want to go in alone so thankfully Yaoyorozu didn't feel like leaving me either, I unlocked the door and went in, I was expecting a sleeping Shoto but the dorm was the same.. like exactly the same when I had left, bed was done from this morning, Shoto bag is here, the dorms silent, the lights were off.. I began to get worried..

M: H-he's n-not h-here...

Mo: He's here somewhere, It's not like he can leave the school and you by chose. 

M: Y-ye- i got cut off by a yell

B: YOU DAMN NERD!!!!

Bakugo POV:

I'M LOOK LEFT AND RIGHT FOR THIS DAMN IDIOT! I WENT EVERYWHERE! MY LAST STOP WAS THE DORMITORY! I knew I had to calm down but i've started to like IcyHot (friend way), he's a nice guy to talk to and he was the first person to actually stand up fight with me! I arrived at the dormitory, I check the first, second, and third floor of the girls side. Now time to check all the floors on the guys side. This damn nerd Is really good at keeping his profile low! 

I went to the boys side of the dormitory first floor clean and quite, second floor.. also clean and quite, damn this is annoying! That damn nerd better be on the third floor, he lives on the god damn third floor. I pushed the elevator button to make go on the third floor, right when the elevator door open I saw my target! That damn nerd was their in his dorm with Yaoyorozu. I got angry and began to walk faster to that damn nerd:

B: YOU DAMN NERD!!!!

Mo: Bakugo, right now isn't your time to pick a fight! 

B: MO- I GOT CUT OFF AG- nvm it's shitty hair 

K: Bakugo keep it down! its the middle of the night

B: tch-

K: Midoriya, Yaoyorozu we need you guys to come with us...

M: You guys are acting like you're cops and were getting arrested..

B: If we were cops! I'll arrest you for attempt of murder!

M: Excuse me, what?

K: Just follow us..

Mo: Come on, they might know were Todoroki is! 

M: Do you guys?

K and B: yeah...

Midoriya's POV:

Kirishima and Kacchan told me that they knew were Shoto was! I got happy, I wanted tell him I was sorry and that I got the wrong idea but when I saw were they where leading me too... My heart sun. I saw a Shoto unconscious on a bed in the nurses office.

M: WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?! I began to yell and sob at the people I care the most

K: That's what were here to say.. Todoroki passed out cause of stress, he also lost control of his quirk which lead him to over heating and getting a fever..Bakugo can you tell Midoriya the last one...?

M: T-theres m-more.... I felt more and more tears fall down my cheek 

B: He can no long... IcyHot can't feel emotions and mostly love.. The person that can fix this is you..

M: I-it's my fault...! I began to fall on my knees gripping my shirt where my heart was located, the people around were shock at my body of action but they were more shock at the unconscious Shoto finally awoke 

T: What happened..? Everyone that was in the room went near his side.. I couldn't I can't.. I'll hurt him again..

K: Come on Midoriya.. your the only one that can fix him! Kirishima tried his best to pride me, it work enough for me to get in Shoto's point of view 

M: H-hey S-shoto.. 

T: Why are you crying? and I would like if you call me Todoroki. He said it so plain.. he face and eyes had no sigh of emotion. Everyone in the room was shock include me.. 

What have I done.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE ARE YOU DAILY 2 CH. EXPECT MORE TO COME THIS WEEK :D!!!

Date: 11/23/2020

TIme: 8:05

Word count: 1173