3. Moments like this..

Todoroki's POV:

I realized I ended up falling sleeping so once I woke up I saw I was cuddling with Midoriya which made me a bit flustered and shocked, Midoriya green hair got all messy and yet he looks so cute..AHH why am i keep thinking he's cute! I thought. I decide to get up from the bed carefully so I wouldn't wake him, I decided to take a shower since my hair was a bit messy and I was a bit sweaty from taking all the my boxes in the dorm, I grabbed my towel and took a quick shower.

After my shower I thought Midoriya would be still asleep when I'm changing so I left the shower, rapped the towel around my waist and headed to the room, right when i was gonna drop the towel i heard Midoriya say my name.. The towel ended up slipping a bit showing my hip.. I saw Midoriya turning bright beet red, I felt embarrassed and quite okay with it I guess.

T: H-hey Midoriya.. I said while trying to get a better grip on my towel

M: H-H-H-HEY!! he stutter

T: I thought you wouldn't wake up. I chucked

M: I wish I didn't either. He said while getting flustered

I laugh and patted his head with the hand that wasn't holding the towel.

T: I'll change in the bathroom. I said while waving back at him

M: O-oh okay. he said with his tone of voice calms down.
Once I finished changing I left the bathroom and I saw Midoriya working in his hero notebook, I wanted to see what he does in it so I went behind him and I see him right my data.. I think that what he does.

T: Is that me? I questioned

Midoriya jumped up and had a little pink blush on him "y-yeah it is" he chuckled

T: Can I see it?

M: S-sure

Midoriya showed me what he does in the in his notebook and It was pretty good, it had the height, If there fit enough to have the ability to save Japan, there quirk, scares/injury, weakness points, and things that stand out or point out there quirk. I was flipping throw and I saw me, MIdoriya really put a lot of detail about me and in the corner of my eye i saw him being a little flustered but I thought It was nice.

T: Wow, It amazing and I really like it!

M:Really.. Thanks he said softly slowly showing a smile

Midoriya's POV:

I ended up waking up in the wrong moment, I was able to see Todoroki's muscular smooth back.. clearer than usually but he was gonna drop the towel that was around his waist and I didn't think he knew I was awake so I said his name as loud as I can but my voice didn't make it loud enough, I felt my cheeks heat up he than looked back at me in shocked. I ended up losing track of Todo's face and tracking his abs but than i caught my focus when Todo almost lost grip of his towel, I can feel my face heating up like I had a fever or something, Todo patted me on the head and said he was gonna change in the bathroom, I was able to calm my mind but not my little friend.. I thought to myself why was my body reacting to something like that but i just ignored it and headed somewhere private where i can handle it.

I was able to finish before Todo got back from changing, I got bored and got my Hero Notebook from one of my boxes and I wanted to finish the rest of Todo-kun because I haven't really gotten it done yet. As time flew by I didn't realize that Todo finished changing and was right behind me.

T: Is that me? he questioned

I jumped up and gotten a bit flustered "y-yeah it is" I chuckled

T: Can I see it?

M: S-sure

As Todo went through it I had just remember what happen the last time someone went through it, I ended being nervous and worried that'll he'll see me as a weirdo or a stalker but his reaction was completely different.

T: Wow, It amazing and I really like it! he said in a nice toned voice

M:Really.. Thanks. I chucked and relived he thought of me the same

FEW HOURS LATER...

M: Hey Todo do you want to watch a movie?

T: Sure and than maybe after we can go out and get dinner

M: OH! Thats sounds good! giving Todo a big smile

Me and Todo decided on a horror movie, the movie we picked out was "IT' I thought it wouldn't be scarier so we got are popcorn, blankets and dim the lights, we started watching the movie and at the first scary part I ended up getting so scary that I buried my face into Todo's chest without me noticing until the movie was over, the whole time I kept hearing a laugh from Todo whenever I got scared but when I looked up at him he had a nice calmed face with a bit of blush, his face was able to calm me down enough for me to watch a little more of the movie. After the movie me and todo got dressed and headed to a little dinner place.

Todoroki's POV:

Me and Midoriya began watching the movie but one the first horror part Deku ended up getting scared and buried his face into my chest, my heart started going crazy and I was worried he would've heard it but thankfully he was to scared at the movie to hear my heart beat. I enjoyed having these moments with Midoriya they we're better than a simple handshake or a high five.. The hugging and cuddling was the best.. I liked it, but after the movie me and Midoriya went out to get dinner. We went to a small dining place that's around the school campus, Me and Midoriya looked at the menu while waiting for the waiter to come over.

T: Do you know what you want yet? I asked

M: Mmm yeah I think I'm gonna go with Onigiri, what about you Todo?

T: I'm going to get cold soba. I said with a smirk

M: Of course. He laugh

Me and Midoriya talked, laugh and eat and at the end we we're arguing who should pay the bill it was a funny argument we both ended up slitting the bill and on are way back to the dorms we saw a little arcade and we decided to check it out and we ended up being there for a bit and a bit turned into staying for an hours n' a half there, before we left I was able to get Midoriya a little gift i hope he likes it.

Once we got back to the dorms i change in front of Mirdoriya because I was to tired to care. I laid on the bed shirtless while Midoriya was being redder by the minute:

T: Hey Midoriya, you okay? I crawled closer to Midoriya

M: I-I'm f-fine! He said but he got redder

I decided to put my left hand on Deku's faces to cool it down but instead he got redder I started getting worried so I put my forehead on his and yet he still got redder.

M: T-TODOROKI-KUN?!!

T: Yeah, and why did you call me by my full name? you sure your okay?

M: Y-yeah! Just turn on the air conditioning and I'll be fine!

T: Okay.

I walked over the air conditioning, still shirtless and turn it on, i turned off the dorm room lights and went into the bed i was sharing with Mirdoriya and at this point I couldn't tell if Midoriya was awake or not so what I did was fake sleep just to hug him again and from what I can tell he was awake and a soon as i hugged him he made a noise and called out my name I didn't respond hoping he think i was asleep and It seemed like it work cause next thing i know Midoriya curled up closer to me and softly touched my face before he went to sleep.

AHAHAHHAHA IM DYING UUGGGHHH (////)