Chapter 34

One

Standing in front on the mirror wearing my white mermaid gown and all.

"You are really beyond gorgeous, anak." Saan ni papa.

Huminga ako ng malalim at tumingin sakanya, alam kong pinipilit niyang hindi umiyak dahil namumula at bumubuo na ang luha sa kanyang mata.

"Papa stop it." Saad ko dahil mag sisimula nadin mamuo ang mga luho ko.

"I can't I'm sorry." Saad niya at tuluyan ng umiyak tumawa naman ako para hindi lalo maging emosyonal.

"I'm here with you to hold your hand
and give your heart away to a man God chose to take care of you forever from this day......Today, I place your hand in his with blessings and with pride. My little girl, don't cry for me. I'll be right by your side." Saad ni papa at hinalikan ang aking kamay.

"Suuus!" Napabaling kami sa pinto ng magsalita si mommy.

Huminga si mommy ng malalim at tumulo ng tuluyan ang kanyang luha.

"I want you to stay by our side and be our baby forever, but you know we can't do that."

"Calista Lopez-Rodriguez." Saad ni mommy at hinawakan ang aking kamay.

"You look stunning in your wedding dress." Ngumiti ako.

"A wedding is a most auspicious occasion. That two people have found each other and are willing to commit to spend their lives together is nothing short of a miracle. This event is a time of unparalleled joy. Make this journey happy and loved to the fullest, okay?" Saad ni papa ay niyakap ako.

Puno ng rosas at lanterns ang simbahan, madaming tao ang nakaabang, media, at mga kaibigan at pamilya.

As I stand here in front of the church doorway I feel a lot of butterflies inside my stomach, I smile as I imagine my husband waiting for me on in isle.

From this day forward and forevermore,
we're a heavenly union of two souls.
From this day forward, when two become one,
two hearts, one flesh, in the eyes of our God.

[young and beautiful- lana del rey]

I've seen the world, done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant, in Bel-Air now
Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

I chose mia to sing the song for my wedding, as she sing the verse one of the song the door are slowly opening.

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I've got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

Nang makarating ako sa gitna agad akong dinalo nina mommy, nagngitian kami at hinatid ako patungong altar.

I've seen the world, lit it up
As my stage now
Channeling angels in a new age now
Hot summer days, rock and roll
The way you play for me at your show
And all the ways, I got to know
Your pretty face and electric soul

Nakatingin ako ng deretso kina gideon, nakita kong may binubulong si Tito Ian at tumawa ngumiti naman si Gideon.

Inabot ni Tito Ian ang towel sa kanyang bulsa at binigay kay Gideon.

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I've got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

"Ingatan mo ng mabuti ang kayamanan ng aming pamilya." Saad ni papa at inabot ang aking kamay kay gideon.

"She's also my treasure, Sir. Kaya maasahan niyo ako."

"Call us Papa and Mama." Saad ni mommy at ngumiti, ngumiti si Gideon at nakipag kamayan kay papa at nag mano kay mommy.

Tumuloy na kami ni Gideon sa altar ng masaya at punong puno ng pag mamahal..

"Uwi tayo agad." Bulong niya.

"Ikaw talaga!" Sabay ngisi namin.

"The two of you have gathered at this beautiful church today. You've invited all of your family and friends to celebrate your wedding day." Panimula ni father.

Our wedding day is another bridge love built for us to cross over together.
Under all circumstances, each day we will dedicate our love to one another. Remembering love is the engine to our future to be filled with our memories.

"I see your face, I see your smile, I see your love, and all the while, I think of what the future brings, Of hope, of love, of many things. In poverty or wealth, in sickness and in health. Eternity just around the bend faithful to the very end, We start a family promise to grow old with me." he cracked his voice sometimes as he exchanged his vow.

Fate decided it was time for us to be together, and though our time here on Earth is short, I promise I want you always and forever.

"From this day forward and forevermore, a heavenly union of two souls. From this day forward, when two become one, two hearts, one flesh, in the eyes of our God." Saad ng pari.

"You ma-" di natuloy ni father ang kanyang sasabihin ng agad na akong halikan ni Gideon.

"Patient! Be patient Gideon." Sigaw ni Tito.

"You taste so good." Bulong ni Gideon.

From this day forward, we vow together
to be patient and kind and trust one another. From this day forward, we vow together to endure and always love forever.

Determination will keep our love intertwined with our heart forever and a day. Answers to our prayers with all the faith our heart can hold we shall always share. Yesterday, today, and our tomorrow is all we have in our favor to hold us together.

Living happily is what we need to survive, so how does one keep the magic alive? How do you light a spark that never goes out? And how does one live a life without fear or doubt? Well, these very questions
You must address every day. You must take the time to go out of your way, to always share love and always share laughter, to do whatever it takes, to live happily ever after.

Lahat ng kababaihan ay nag aabang na sa pag tapon ko ng aking hawak na bulaklak.

"Do it now baby, I badly want to be with you alone." Ngumiti ako at tinapon ang aking bulaklak ng nakatalikod.

Agad ako akong lumingon para makita kung nakanino ito, ngumiti ako ng si lucy ang nakakuha.

"Just remember, time or distance can never do us apart. You'll find me there In every beat of your heart" hinalikan siya ako habang niyakap ng mahigpit.

Eye to eye, we shared a gaze, one of eternal bliss. For it was that day we together shared a single kiss.