End

lifetime

I forgot how much I loved the foreignness of a stranger's hands on me. My waist, my arm, the rest of my body I felt every touch. Like an infrared light senso the heat from his hand stayed and glow on my arm, my breast, my thigh. It's fine though, nothing more. Where now and a Baby on the way.

"H-Harder!!!...Gideon" rubbing the paddle against my ass.

Gideon hard manhood starts thrusting into me throughly, my legs shoot up and end up squeezing Gideon against my ass pushing his manhood into my womanhood deeper and squeezing around it harder.

"Hey baby... you're mommy is very wet." Saad niya sabay halik sa aking leeg habang hawak ang aking dibdib.

His manhood twitching inside of me. ripping into my warmth and pulling my private open, stretching me. I moan loudly and try to move my tied hands, he grab and and pushes me into the bed. Rocking his hips and pushing into my womanhood with force.

My womanhood throbbig hard around his, Gideon smirks down at me enjoying ruining me and and the sigh of me is exhausted. He doesn't stop thrusting into me forcefully and rough as he sits up my little.

Napaiyak na lamang ako sa sakit.

"Im sorry, baby." Bulong niya at hinalikan ako.

He remove his manhood inside and hug me tight from my back.

"Mommy" bulong niya.

I rolled my eyes then smile.

"I love you so so much" saad niya at hinimas and aking apat na buwang tiyan.

"I love you more." And I smile.

"There is no doubt within my mind that you really are the loving kind. I'm grateful to the Lord above. That he gave someone like you for me to love."

Tumayo siya at sinuot ang bathrobe, kinuha ang aking gitara na nakalapag sa console ng aming kwarto.

"Anong gagawin mo?" Sabay ngiti ko .

"Listen, my 2 babies." Umupo siya sa gilid ng paanan ng aming kama at inayos ang gitara.

[bed of roses- Bon Jovi]

Sitting here wasted and wounded
At this old piano
Trying hard to capture
The moment this morning I don't know
'Cause a bottle of vodka
Is still lodged in my head
And some blonde gave me nightmares
I think that she's still in my bed

I feel warmth as he play the guitar and he sing. Ngumiti ako habang pinag mamasdan ang aking mahal.

As I dream about movies
They won't make of me when I'm dead
With an ironclad fist
I wake up and french kiss the morning
While some marching band keeps
Its own beat in my head
While we're talking
About all of the things that I long to believe
About love and the truth and what you mean to me
And the truth is, baby you're all that I need
I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
For tonight I sleep on a bed of nails
Oh, I wanna be just as close as the Holy Ghost is
And lay you down on a bed of roses
Well I'm so far away
That each step that I take is on my way home
A king's ransom in dimes I'd given each night
Just to see through this payphone
Still I run out of time
Or it's hard to get through
Till the bird on the wire flies me back to you
I'll just close my eyes and whisper
Baby blind love is true

"Di ko alam na marunog kang mag gitara" lumapit siya at niyakap ako.

"And....I love your voice hubby." Niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit. Hinalikan niya ako sa ulo at huminga ng malalim.

"I can't wait to see our baby, I can't wait."

"I bet she looks exactly like you." Dagdag niya, tumungo ako at tiningnan siya.

"Rest now mommy, I won't disturb you." Binigyan niya ako ng malalim na halik at hiniga na ako.

I feel so much love as he stare and touch me like a precious and expensive diamonds, I'm drawn everytime he kiss me. I adore my husband and the father of my baby so much.

"I love you more than any word can say, mommy." Saad niya habang hinawakan ang aking pisngi.

"I love you not today, nor tomorrow, but forever." Ngayon..... naramdaman ko na ang pagod.

"You make my life worth living." Bulong niya at tuluyan na kaming nag pahinga ng aking anak na nasa aking sinapupunan.