Please, Stay 🙏

Now here we are
So close yet so far
Haven't I passed the test?
When will you realize
Baby, I'm not like the rest

Demi Lovato (Give Your Heart a Break)

Junkyu's POV

"Ryujinah, I am sorry, honey. I passed out last night that's why I didn't see my phone." I pleaded to Ryujin.

She crossed her arms and looking outside the window. We met at the café near her house. The café is somewhat special for us. We've been meeting there for the past 7 years. She is mad now but I don't know the reason. Is it just because I did not answer her phone call?

"Please, don't be mad, ok?" I took her hand and held it on the table. I rubbed her hand, it was really small.

"Junkyuyaa." She said but still looking outside the window.

"hhmm??" I was happy because finally she spoke, so I smiled

"hhmm??" I was happy because finally she spoke, so I smiled. I was the one who only spoke to her for the last 20 minutes now.

"Let's break-up." I let go of her hand. I was shocked. I did not do anything wrong besides not answering her phone last night.

"Why? Tell me what I did wrong. I'll make it up to you." I hold her hand again but she refused.

"I just want to break-up. I don't love you anymore." She finally looked at me. But those sentences just crushed my heart. How could she said that?

We've been dating since high school. I know that I am lack in so many ways but still, I am trying my best to be compatible with her. It's not the first time that she wanted to break up but this time it feels different.

"Is there someone else?" I asked her as I looked down. I was really nervous of what she would answered.

"Would that make a different?" she asked.

"YESS!! OF COURSE!!" I hit the table hard. The attention from the people in the café was on us. I was really angry that I feel my tears dropped on the floor. My vision started to blur. So wiped it. I looked at her.

"Ryujinahh, you didn't mean it, right?" I tried to smile hoping that she would change her decision.

"I hope you can find someone better than me." She took her coat and bag next to her then leave the café just like that.

I laughed while I was crying. I couldn't believe what just happen. I hold my head trying to calm myself down.

 I hold my head trying to calm myself down