Smiled Because of You 😊

When your lips are on my lips
And our hearts beat as one
But you slip out of my fingertips
Every time you run
Whoa-oh-whoa-oh-oh

GYHAB (Demi Lovato)

Haruto's POV

Ever since that day, I became closer to my new neighbor, Kim Junkyu. We hang out together after he got off from work or hang out with the boys after we perform. We even already know each other's pass code for the apartment. That's how close we were.

I am younger than him but sometime he also acted like a five years old kid which make me wanted to protect him at all cost. He is too pure for this world. Hehe

Days have been passed, weeks, and months. On that day, Treasure perform in one of club again so we performed at night. Junkyu hyung also got a morning shift for his residence so he got off in the afternoon. We invited him to watch us perform that night.

Just like other days, we set the instruments on the stage. Junkyu came and sit in front table which we already reserved specially for him.

At that time, we sang a song called "You Were Beautiful".

As usual, Yedam made a code, "A one, A two, A three."

We started to sing the song and I saw people were singing it together with us. I saw also Junkyu hyung sang the song especially the part, Yeopposeooooooo~~

He raised his hands swaying them to left and right and enjoyed the whole song. But when it was my part which was like a bit of rap, he just mumbling to the words. I wanted to laugh but I was on stage so I have to keep my cool.

After the performance we took a sit on the table which we reserved.

"Yyaakk... Everyone, you did great!!" said Junkyu giving us thumbs up.

"Yeah

"Yeah.. Yeah..People were singing with us, I almost tear up." Said Jeongwoo with a faking crying gesture.

I can see the boys shook their heads only Junkyu was nodding.

"Excuse me, this drink is for you, oppa. It's from that lady over there." Said the waitress as she gave me a drink with a piece of paper and a pen. I opened the note which written "Your number?"

I gave a glance to where the waitress was pointing.

"Yyyaaakk... Give her your number, wahh she's so beautiful." Said Junkyu. I just smirked.

"He won't" said Asahi as he gulped a drink.

I started to write down to reply the note. "I'm too handsome for you so it's a NO. P.S: Thanks for the drink." I gave back the paper to the waitress and raised my glass and smiled to the lady who gave me the drink.

I saw Junkyu dropped his jaw in disbelief.

"No need to be shocked Junkyu, hyung." Said Yedam.

"Yes. He is good at being a bad guy." Added Hyunsuk. Junkyu just hit me on my shoulder but not to the extent of hurting me. We laughed that night and had fun.