I Don't Love You 💔

So let me give your heart a break
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh, yeah, yeah

On Sunday you went home alone
There were tears in your eyes
I called your cell phone, my love
But you did not reply

Give Your Heart a Break (Demi Lovato)

No One's POV

"When will your cousin come? You said you invited her as well?" asked Jihoon.

"Yeah, she's on her way, as soon as I said that Treasure is performing. She directly said yes." Ryujin chuckled.

"I told you, Treasure is a hit." said Jihoon to Ryujin.

"Hey Wonyoung, here" said Ryujin.

"Owhh.. Hi eonnie, long time no see." Said Wonyoung.

"Yeah, how have you been?" asked Ryujin.

"I'm good. This is my boyfriend, Jaehyuk." Said Wonyoung as she introduced her boyfriend to her cousin.

" Said Wonyoung as she introduced her boyfriend to her cousin

"Hi, I am Ryujin's boyfriend." Said Jihoon introducing himself to Jaehyuk and Wonyoung.

Wonyoung looked at the guys singing on the stage, she smiled. 'You haven't changed, huh? Still handsome as always.' She thought to herself.

"Ryujinah, let's have a talk." Junkyu suddenly pulled Ryujin's hand. He saw them when the music stopped. He was looking around the club and accidentally saw his ex-girlfriend. Ryujin escaped from Junkyu's gripped then Junkyu grab her hand once again.

Jihoon who saw that pushed Junkyu further away from Ryujin but that did not stop him and grab Ryujin again.

It was that moment Haruto saw Junkyu was pushed so he went there without knowing the situation. Without knowing that Wonyoung was there as well.

"Woww.. You sing really nice. I almost fall for you again." She hold her glass and drank the vodka in her hand. Haruto saw Wonyoung when he wanted to approach Junkyu.

"Hey, honey. Who's this guy?" asked Jaehyuk.

"No one." Said Wonyoung as she drank her vodka.

"Am I a no one to you?" Haruto suddenly grabbed Wonyoung hand so tight.

"Mom died and you didn't come to the funeral." Haruto's eyes were started forming tears.

"Haha... You know, even if you cried, my heart doesn't hurt." Said Wonyoung.

"What?" Haruto asked in disbelief.

"That's why I know that I don't love you anymore. Let go of my hand." Wonyong's boyfriend tried to separate Haruto's grip from his girlfriend but it was too tight that even he can't lose the gripped.

Suddenly a hand grabbed Haruto's hand as well. It was Junkyu.

"Haruto let's go, don't make a scene here." Haruto shrugged Junkyu's hand until Junkyu fall down. Haruto looked at Junkyu.

"That's why don't interrupt me. Who are you to interrupt like that, huh?" he said angrily.

"Yaakkk.. You were the one who first interrupted me with Ryujin. Now I want us to go. I feel suffocated in here" Junkyu got up then started to pull Haruto away from them.

They went out from the back door of the club.

"Let go of me." Said Haruto as he pulled his hand from Junkyu's grip.

"Aaarrrrrggghhhhhh...." He hit the boxes made of wood that was placed behind the club. Probably it was the empty boxes that were going to be thrown away.

Blood fell down from Haruto's hand.

"Haruto, your hand. You will not be able to play guitar with that hand". Haruto kept hitting the box.

"Yyaakk.. Stop it." Junkyu went to the front of the box and got hit by Haruto. Blood stain were also in Junkyu's shirt.

"Stop it, ok. Stop it." He then hugged Haruto whose hand were full of blood. But Haruto refused and went away.

At Harukyu's apartment

A few hours later. Haruto went back to his apartment. He was drunk. He is good in drinking but probably he drink a lot this time.

"Yyaakk... Move" there was also Junkyu sat down in front of Haruto's door with a plastic bag which he got from the pharmacy. Haruto wanted to insert his pass code but it was always failed because he cannot see clearly due to the alcohol.

Junkyu then pulled Haruto's hand and opened his door instead. They went in to Junkyu's apartment. Junkyu directly lead Haruto to his bedroom. Unlike Haruto who just kept Junkyu slept outside on the couch. Hehe

Junkyu guided Haruto to sit on his bed which has a navy color sheet. It was a clean bed, only 2 pillows and a blanket there.

"Wait here ok, I'll get some wet towel first." Said Junkyu to Haruto.

He went to the bathroom and get some warm water and a towel.

When Junkyu came back, Haruto already laid down on his bed. He seemed really tired and mumbling unclear.

He gently took off Haruto's jacket and placed it on the table near the bed.

Haruto's hand were really injured. Probably he can't play guitar for several weeks. Junkyu then cleaned Haruto's hand with the towel.

After cleaning it, he put some ointment on Haruto's hand.

"Arrgghh..." Haruto hissed in pain.

"Hehe.. You looked so tough but you are a human after all." Said Junkyu as he make sure that the ointment covered all the injured hand.

"Yyaakk... You have a fever. Wait here" he said as he went to get another clean towel and warm water.

Junkyu brushed Haruto's hair with his hand then put the new towel on Haruto's forhead.

"Mom... I'm sorry." Haruto started to mumbling again. Junkyu saw tears fell down from Haruto's closed eyes.

'Is he having a bad dream?' Junkyu thought to himself.

"At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can."

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. Here again with a new chapter. How do you like it?

Anyways, tomorrow is the AAA event. Can't wait for our boys to shine.
Please, support them in any way you can.

Please, leave a comment.
Lovealots!!