Part III

Thursday, 12:27 PM

"Earth to Win." A voice rang through Win's ears pulling him out of his thoughts.

Win shook his head and sits up straight in his desk chair. "Uh sorry, Pat. What's up?"

Patrick glanced worriedly at War standing next to him. "Yeah, that's what we want to know. What's up with you Win, you've been out of your element the whole day."

Win took a deep breath, unprepared for what revealing last night's events will bring. "Something happened last night." He said.

Patrick lifts an eyebrow and sits down in the chair in front of Win's desk, pulling War to sit in the one next to him. "What happened?" He asked, giving his friend an intense look.

"Bright showed up at my door." He said after a minute of contemplating between telling them what happened earlier or not.

War stood up immediately, a disgusted look taking over his face. "What? Why? Where is that piece of shit? I'm going to beat the shit out of him." War yelled.

Win laughs at the sudden father like outburst from his short friend. "Sit down dad, before you hurt yourself. He's probably long gone by now anyway."

"Did you sleep with him?" Patrick asked, raising a brow. He wasn't around when Bright was still a part of Win's life, but he's heard enough stories from their other friends, especially War, to know exactly who the guy is.

Win bites at his lip, furrowing his brows before saying, "No, of course not."

Patrick nodded then a thoughtful look crosses his face. "Would you have if he offered?"

Win thought about it for a couple seconds. Would he have slept with Bright if it had been brought up? Would he have turned him down if the option had been there?

"Uhmm... No?" Win said, laughing nervously.

A collective sigh is shared between Patrick and War, before War spoke, "Win, I love Bright... I really do. He will always be like a brother to me, but after what he did to you... I... Win, I don't want you to get hurt again."

Win nodded, not hearing anything he hasn't told himself. "I know, War. I know you're worried, but trust me, ok? I've got everything under control."

"Well, when this 'under control' situation blows up in your face, we can finally try that dark and edgy magazine issue we haven't had the balls to produce." Patrick joked.

Win snorted and throws a pen at the latter as he heads for the door. "Get out of my office you optimistic pain in the ass."

War, doesn't seem convinced over Win's words either, but still stood up to leave Win to his work. "Well, call me when the bastard leaves, we can go get drinks and trash talk our exes."

Win rolled his eyes. "War, just forgive the poor guy already. He said he was sorry like a million times already, and has sent you a fortune worth of apology gifts. The guy's a surgeon for crying out loud, he's busy saving people's lives. He may not always remember your birthday."

"I'll forgive Yin if you forgive Bright." War joked, sticking his tongue out.

"Forgiveness requires an apology." Win said.

War cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, Win, I shouldn't have said that."

"Just know the difference, War. Yin actually wants to be in your life, at least he's making an effort to make up for his mistakes." Win said, smiling at his friend.

"Have you ever thought that maybe Bright wants to as well, but he just doesn't know how?" War asked while glancing down at the floor. "I'm not saying that you should give him a second chance, I'm just saying that you should use this time to get answers and maybe even let go of the past. Maybe it's time to move on with your life, Win. You deserve to be happy."

Win offered his dear friend a smile and received one in return. "I'll see you for that drink, and maybe Yin can join us."

"I'll think about it." War chuckled.

"You do that, boss." Win winked at him.

A/N: Y'all!!! I have finally introduce Patrick, War and Yin in the story! Hahaha Anyway, have you guys watched En of Love: Love Mechanics? YinWar did an amazing job there. If you haven't watch it yet, I highly recommend it. Y'all should also watch The Gifted Graduation. Patrick is one of the main characters there, and it's also his first main role. He joined GMMTV the same time as Win and they're good friends, so it'll be good if we support him too.

If you have any comments, suggestions or violent reactions, don't be shy and let me know. Also, don't forget to VOTE if you like/enjoy the story. 😘