Episode 1: Invasion

In a small town called Everett, stuff happens. I won't go to detail about it, because that's all you need to know. But it had its values. It had everything a normal town had. It had a library, a public school system, and about 7,000 people. It also had a hospital, which had its newest member in it. Melody.

A four year old boy was walking into this hospital. He wore blue jeans, a red t-shirt and sunglasses. He also had black shaggy hair.

"I don't want a sister. They're loud and weird."

"You should always try something at least once." Those words were spoken by the boy's father. He had black shaggy hair like his son. He had a green cardigan on over a blue t-shirt. His name was Trent, and the boy's name was Flynn. "A sister could prove to be useful. Excuses for homework."

"What's homework?" Flynn asked.

"Let's just go see Mom."

They walked up four flights of stairs, and entered room number 549. It looked like your standard hospital with a bed and a patient. In this case, that patient was Gwen.

"Well, what took you so long?" asked Gwen.

"Can only go as fast as my driver takes me." said Flynn.

Trent said, "I'm not your driver. Where's the new addition?"

"The doctor's bringing her. You know her, actually," said Gwen.

The doctor walked in carrying baby Melody. The doctor had long blonde hair. It was tied back in a braid.

"Hey Trent." she said.

"Hi Bridgette." he said.

Flynn asked, "Do you know her?"

"Yeah we were on a TV show together. Still going with Geoff?"

"4 years and counting."

Flynn said,"I'm confused. What TV show was this?"

"Total Drama. Teenagers are stuck on an island, then a movie lot, then a plane, and the island again, just for some money," said Gwen.

"I heard it wasn't bad," a mysterious voice said. They all turned around and saw a man who had on a leather jacket and a white skull t-shirt. A woman had on a business suit and was obviously pregnant. They also saw a little girl with brown hair and a purple dress.

"Hi Courtney, Duncan, and Cassidy," said Bridgette. "Why are you here?"

"For Melody, of course. It's not everyday you're born."

"No, I suppose it isn't," said Gwen.

"We should hang out later." Said Trent.

"I end my shift at 4," said Bridgette.

"I get discharged at 3," said Gwen.

"So it's a deal. We'll meet at 4:30," said Courtney.

"You're not gonna party without me are you?" said a voice.

Everyone turned once more towards the door. Standing there with a 3-yr blonde boy wearing a brown shirt with a pink baseball hat, and a baby carrier carrying a baby girl on a bright blue onesie, was Geoff, who still had a cowboy hat and a pink jacket on.

"Wouldn't dream of it," said Gwen.

"Guys, we been through a lot together. But all I can say is," Courtney said, "I want to hold Melody first." She picked up Melody from Gwen's arms and started cradling her.

"There's a green person outside!" yelled Flynn. Everyone looked out the window and on the ground there was in fact a person with light green skin. He seemed to have trouble walking.

"It's probably just someone doing a prank," said Courtney.

"This just in," said a voice over the PA. "Everyone is to stay locked in their rooms for the time being."

"Maybe not," said Bridgette as she locked the door. Hours went by when they were in the hospital.