A Silent Angel

This is a Kamakura x reader one-shot written by Anuyushi. They are my current favorite author. This one-shot had touched my heart. It's the first fanfic/one-shot that's made me try since I was an emo little 6th grader.

I've never voted a fanfiction before this one. I mean ever. I've read millions of fanfics. I started reading them in 4th grade. I'm now in the 8th grade, so in my 4 years of reading fanfictions, I've never seen one like this. 

It's emotional and perfectly written. It's not one of those oneshots with bad grammar or forms of inconsistency. It's honestly perfect. I plan on reading other works of this author, and if I find anything else that stands out, I would make sure to tell you. I also recommend reading their other works for yourself.

Summary:

Post-The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Mankind. You are with Izuru Kamakura both of you are trying to survive. The two of you stay together, foraging for food and blankets when Kamakura tells you that the two of you must separate. Being with him since that horrid event, you don't take this lightly. You aren't ready to separate from those close to you once again. What happens next you have to read for yourself.

The link for this one-shot:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/132344729-the-silent-angel-izuru-x-reader-one-shot

If the link doesn't work, it's on my profile in my recommended reading list, somewhere near the bottom.