summary of part 1 to part 9

I am doing this because I deleted my story because I thought u are bot liking it.. But on wattpad I got good response so now I can't write whole 9 chapters again.. I will give u summary.. And I will upload parts after 10 weekly.. I'm sorry for delay.. Please support..

Summary:

Sid is a huge star and is doing a romantic movie.. On the other hand Sana is also aspiring actor and she got a small role in Sid's movie plus she is also practicing directorship.. They have 3months workshop.. They both met at the airport Sana net him as a fan but he felt like an old friend with her.. They both connected in flight when  Sid asked her to sit beside him..

They both talked alot and even hugged because Sana was very happy to see Sid's real side.. He thought he is strict like his roles but he isn't.. They both were somewhere attracted to each other..

Earlier that evening when they landed in lonavla.. Both were missing each other because she shared a great bond in flight.. Sid went to her room where she was alone and they had dinner together where both of them sat near the window..

Exploring the sky because it was both of their "Sukun".. They shared alot of things about each other.. And Sana also told him that she isn't connected to his family now because they never wanted her to come to Bombay and follow her passion..

So she's here without they're permission and her parents are not in talking terms with each other.. Sid consoled her and held her hand and took her to hotel's terrace to make her feel that she isn't alone.. And the nights can't break her..

She also asked sid how he understood her , consoled her, had dinner with her, why is he spending alot of time from his schedule with her.. He told him this isn't big deal.. He did because he was also like her when he was in her age.. But she has faced alot of problems and still making everyone smile..

He added that he never felt like this before and never took someone with him to spend the nights exploring the sky.. Basically he never shared his "sukun" With anyone before her.. She was happy but not knowing this feeling.. She liked him alot but she was kind of immature and felt this is a fan feeling.. But from Sid's side it was different..

This is the summary guys.. I'm sorry for inconvenience.. I deleted it because I didn't get good response on Instagram.. But now I'll post for wattpad.. For audience here.. Please support..