part23

She was very hurt didn't wanted to cry in front of him... She moved back "Sid mujha laga ki tum samjhoge.. But it's okay.. I should go now" Saying this she turned to go.. Sid knew he was very rude today but he thought it's necessary..

"Sana.. " He called her, she listened but didn't stopped.. "Baat maano meri abhi mat jao" He added.. She stopped for a second "Ruku bhi kisliye? Ab kya bacha hai? Main kaun hu baat manne wali? " Saying this she wiped her tears and started to walk..

Sid suddenly pulled her towards himself by her hand.. She landed on his chest.. Both of their heads were down.. His hands on her waist while her hands on his shoulders for support.. They stood like that for a minute... Extremely close to each other..

They were just feeling each other presence at that time.. Forgetting whatever happened.. They could feel each other's breaths.. Sod was looking in her eyes while Sana wasn't able to make an eye contact with him.. Sid looked at her face.. And saw tears in her eyes.. He felt pain in his hear seeing her tears...

"Sana.. Don't cry.. I never meant to hurt you.. It's just like I was concerned about you and you wasn't.. " Sid told her while moving little back..
"Sid.. I know.. I'm sorry it won't Happen again" She said while looking at his eyes.. She could see care in his eyes..

Hearing this Sid again recalled what Happened,they parted and he said
" Won't happen again ka kya matlb hai? Hoga toh tab na jab I'll see you.. Now I don't care whatever u do with who u are.. Enjoy your life don't think about me now please "

She was very hurt listening to his words.. But didn't take them seriously because she knew he is angry now.. "Sid.. What are you saying? " She asked "Exactly what you are listening" He replied.. She had tears in her eyes but didn't show then to Sid..

"Toh phir roka kyu mujhe? " She asked.. "Keh raha hu na.. Yaha thodi der rehne mein hi bhalayi hai.. Bahar log hai dekhenge toh main nai chahta baatein bane tumhare bare mein career ki shuruaat mein hi" He replied angrily..

She had a slight smile realising no matter how angry he is.. He still cares for her.. He won't say it.. But will always be there for her.. She kept on looking at his eyes.. He looked at her and said "what's wrong now? "

She took his hand on her hands and said.. " Tum Gusse mein ho abhi.. Aur main gusse mein bole hue words aur liye hue decisions ko nai manti.. Be all hard you can be from outside.. I know the real you from inside.. Tumhara gussa bhi jayez hai isliye I'm sorry. . Tumhe time lagega mujhe forgive karne mein.. "

Sid was amazed how can she be so caring all the time and how she always understands him

Sid was amazed how can she be so caring all the time and how she always understands him.. It was First time for Sid that he met someone with such pure heart.. He was somewhere very happy that she's a part of his life.. But wasn't showing this sweet side of his to her.. He looked the way she held his hand While talking..

Sana saw Sid looking at their hands.. She thought Sid might get more annoyed if she continues to hold his hand.. So she left his hand.. He looked at her and she looked down.. She wasn't actually able to face him.. She was very guilty and hurt too by his words..