part28

Listening to her words.. He couldn't think of something else than giving her a tight hug.. "Acha ji? Itni feelings? Sahi hai.. Come here give me a hug" He said it in her tone.. She giggled and gave him a hug..

Their Eyes were closed

Their Eyes were closed.. Both were feeling the hug.. She roamed her hand on his head.. He smelled her fragrance.. She tighten the hug.. He came towards her neck feelings her skin.. She blushed..  He kissed her right cheek..

Both were not ready to break the hug but they had too because Sid got a call from his mother.. They parted.. Sana was still looking down and setting her hair while smiling and Sid turned back to hide his blush and was talking to his mother..

After talking to his mom he turned and saw Sana smiling at him.. He smiled back and said "Coffee toh reh hi gyi baaton baaton mein"
"Arey ha.. " She said.. Sid noticed that she's thinking of something very deeply..

" Kya hua Sana? " He asked.. " Are kuch bhi toh nai bas yuhi.. Aao coffee pilo" She replied.. Sid knew something is bothering her.. He came and sat beside her while taking her hand in his hand and said" Janta main bhi hu tumhe.. Tumhari  aankhon mein taklif mujhe bhi dikhayi deti hai.. Btao kya hua"

She looked at their hands and said
" Tum apni mom k sath kitna acha bond share karte ho.. Acha lagta hai tumhe aise dekh kar.. Bas isliye emotional hogyi thodi si qki mujhe bhi maa ki yaad aagyi.. Ab pehle jaise baatein nai hoti humari.. Sab badal chuka hai.. Akela feel hota hai unke bina"

"Sana.. " He said and she kept looking down.. Then he kissed her hand and said " I promise jab tak main hu.. Tumhe akela feel kabhi nai hone dunga.. Aur dekhna bht jald sab thik ho jayega.. Main hu na yaha tumhare sath.. Don't worry.. We'll make everything possible "

She looked at him with teary eyes and he immediately said.. " Ro mat yar sweetheart.. Come here.. Sab acha hojayega..I wish Bht jald bht sari khushiyaan aajaye tumhare life
mein.. " Saying this he hugged her.. She kept her head on his chest and hugged him back..

"Thank you Sid.. Aaj ke liye bhi.. Abhi k liye bhi.. Aur unn sab palo k liye jismein tum mere sath the.. Tumhe nai pata kya ho tum mere liye.. Kabhi hua nai aisa.. Jo abhi hone lag pada hai.. I'm thankful for each minute with such a gem person like you" She said placing her head and hand on his chest..

He just closed his eyes and felt her words.. She was feeling this hug nicely.. Her breath were making Sid crazy.. But he controlled himself and said.. " Kafi time hogya hai.. We should sleep " To which Sana replied.. "Hmm.. 5 min aise hi reh sakte hai hum please.. It feels so good" He smiled and stayed for 10 minutes like that

Then Sana broke the hug and gave him a huge smile.. He knew somewhere he's falling for her.. Sana got up for going when Sid held her hand and said.. "It's too late.. Yahi ruk jao" She wanted this too so she just Smiled and nodded her head positively..

They completed their coffee and went for sleeping.. Sana was sitting and doing her hair while Sid layed .. She looked at him and he spread his arms because he understood she wanted to sleep on his arms like always.. She smiled and quickly layed on his arms placing her head on his chest..