1.𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞

The heir of Salazar Slytherin as we all know Tom Riddle was a cruel man who seeks power and immortality. He would do anything to achieve his goals and crush anyone who dare stand in his way. Long before he was first first defeated he was in a relationship with the well known Bellatrix Lastrange her heart belonged to her Lord Voldemort. Yet his didn't belong to anyone but himself. Until he met a young lovely yet vulnerable who he could easily take advantage of. He had an interesting affair with her,though the poor lady didn't know what she got her self into.

This young lovely lady named Alexia Javouar got pregnant after a while of having an affair with Tom, but of course she was the only one that knew that. Until he started to notice her acting strange around him sometimes even feeling nauseous and always sick. He knew. His plan would fail he got so angry. He waited 8 months in order to put the horcrucx spell on her and the baby. Alexia had 2 loving and caring brothers David and Theodor. She soon got in contact with them after starting to feel suspicious about Tom's behaviour. Both extremely talented at spells they found one that would protect her and the baby in any case it was needed and it did indeed when the the tragic time Alexia hoped it wouldn't happen.

Alexia was sweet and caring she wanted her child to be born and raised by her even if it meant she would have to do it alone she would've done everything just to give her unborn "bloom", a home and in addition a happy and simple life.One day she tried to run away but somehow Voldemort found out it got him extremely furious and mad he did not hesitate to hurt her even though he knew she was carrying his heir. Poor Alexia was left dead at a dark and creepy sight in Diagon alley or so Voldemort thought. He used all the spells that came to his mind at that moment torturing his Lover.

Alexia was almost dead however she gathered all the power she had left and tried contacting her brothers. To her disappointment she couldn't reach them.
Luckily a man approached her she couldn't see his face due to the pain she had been through. Alexia only saw a shadow of a quite tall man and said to him

A: please sir, help me or atleast help my child.
Unknown man: Whats your name lovely lady
A: My name is Alexia Javouar, Sir please save my unborn bloom , and give send this letter to my brothers.

Before the unknown man could even open his mouth and tell her that he would take care of her she passed away. Alexia gave her last breath trying to save her precious child. She died with tears of hope, she had a feeling that her child will be safe and that's all it mattered to her.

Her brothers couldn't be reached, nobody knows to this day what happened to them and no one even knows about the existence of Alexia Javouar or the child she was carrying until..