8:𝘗𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴:

I got in my room and started getting ready, I had a shower, did my make up, and curled my long hair. For make up I was thinking of a winged eye liner that followed to the corner of my eyes. I didnt know what to wear though.

"So I have heard you're gonna hang with us today huh?" Pansy said to me. "Well yeah um do I look good?" Pansy laughed "Are you going to wear your pjs?" " I have nothing to wear what about this?"
"Not that come on let me help you"

Well that was for sure an improvement from Pansys behaviour towards me. Plus I was looking for a girlfriend to hang out with not only with boys. So I could talk to her about girly stuff you know? Like clothes, hair, crushes? That stuff.

She showed me a red dress "So what about this?"
"Um isnt that a little too extravagant? I mean we are only just gonna hang out."
"Huh I know but you would look good on it, let me find something else maybe we could match?"
"Um sure how about some jeans? And a T-shirt"

Pansy laughed "Ugh Rosie I have a lot of work to do with you, we either go big or go home" I looked at her confused did she just called me boring?

"Well here,light washed blue jeans kind of flare at the bottom with this black corset with white lace for you, and now for me the same just without the white lace"

They were beautiful I just felt like too exposed I never wore a corset " Could I wear the all black one tho?" "Yeah of course now go on let me help you with this we are gonna be late"
I don't know if she did it on purpose but bloody hell was that corset tight.

After we were done getting ready we both looked in the mirror "Wow we are so umm-"
"Hot, I know we look so good" said Pansy we both laughed.

That corset hugged my waist and really highlighted my curvy body. The jeans made my outfit a little more casual. I was feeling very confident, it was the first time I saw my body look that good. I never paid attention to my body but Pansy brought a whole new perspective of the way I see myself.

"But I think you would look even better if you put your hair up with this clip" Pansy styled my hair and put perfume on my neck and came close to smell it, it gave my skin shivers.

"Now we are ready lets go" she grabbed my hand and we both run to the slytherin common room. She opened the door and a blast of music came out of the room "Come in quickly" there were so many students in there and a lot of snacks and drinks. That was for sure not what I expected when Blaise invited me to "hang out".

"There they are" said Blaise to the others,
"Glad you could make it" he said
"Not that I had a choice with you two" I said while staring at Pansy we were both still holding hands from before. "I see you and Pansy have-"
"Oh shut up Blaise,she interrupted him annoyed and let go of my hand, now have fun you two Im gonna go get myself a drink"

"Damn Rosie you look good, that corset did you some justice after all of them boring uniforms" Adrian told me, he really boost my confidence and made me feel more comfortable.

"It could be worse" Crabbe said with a brow raise
"As if" I responded to him with the same energy.

As we were all talking I was looking for Draco, I wanted to have a word with him but I couldn't spot him anywhere.

"OH MY GOD THIS SONG" I heard Blaise yell
"Come on Rosie we have to dance" and grabbed my hand quicker than ever and in no time we were both on dancing to the popular song of the century "Hips dont lie" by Shakira.

"Wow I didn't know you were listening to muggle songs" "Oh please we are all full of surprises."
The music was so loud we were both having so much fun.

"Come on Rosie do what Shakira says" said Blaise taking my hand and giving me a spin, our bodies were against eachothers, he was holding my waist tight to his bonner, I was dancing way to close to him. "Oh look who came EY MALFOY COME JOIN US" yelled Blaise.