Chapter 1 - The beginning

It was a sunny day and I was sitting on a haystack, I was reading my favorite novel. Suddenly, a horse shouted, so I jumped down from the haystack, and I was shocked.

The bacon soldier was pointing a pistol at me, "make any sound or I'll kill you," he said.

I was so scared. Suddenly, I heard a pistol again. I turned to where the sound came from.

"Stay away from my daughter!" My dad said, I was shocked, I was afraid that something might happen to him. Suddenly, he got shot in his chest by one of the bacon soldiers.

"Dad! No!" I could only tearfully stared at him, "I love you Rose... look after your mom for me.." It was the last words that he said to me. Then, I turned to the left and I saw the muscular, bearded bacon hair.

"Hello...Rose" He said to me, but I couldn't do anything, I could only tearfully stared at him. "Seize her!" Two bacon soldiers rushed into me, they locked me with handcuffs and I struggled. "Please! Let me go!" I pleaded, but they didn't listen.

"Mom! Help me!" I shouted, the bacon soldier pointed pistol at my head, I was so scared. My mom ran into the barn and she was shocked. "No! Let my daughter go!" She pleaded.

The bacon soldier pointed a pistol at her, "make any sound or we'll kill your daughter," he said. Then, he knocked her out. "Mom! Hey! Why did you do this?!" I angrily asked before the bacon soldier beside me knocked me out.