Pt.4

-Abels pov-
After we left the party we all left separate. Caroline took me to her house. She said it might be a mess but it's wasn't it was the opposite. It was a simple small house nothing too fancy.

(Imagine it neutral colors, and not green

(Imagine it neutral colors, and not green.)

"I'm sorry it's a mess, I had my friend stay over and. she left yesterday and I haven't gotten to it. "

"Karie, it's fine it cozy" I plopped down on the couch. "Makes me feel at home"

"really" He's sat down next to me smiling. I nodded as she layed her head down on my lap. "Men are idiots" she closed her eyes. I looked at her.

"Why you say that"

"Rocky said I can't see you" her voice cracked. "But he can see over bitches, that hurt me, and he said I have to deal with it because I agreed on an open relationship but so did he so I told him he had to deal with him too" I tear fell down the side of her face. "When I came down and hugged you he stared at me while two girls danced on him, I'm pretty sure he's going to go home and smash them, while I can't even see you"

"That dude ain't shit," I told her wiping her eyes. "But look you're here with me"

She sat up and looked at me then smiled. she has a beautiful pearl-like straight teeth. Make her smile a thousand much better. "Yea I am" she cupped my face rubbing my cheeks with her thumbs. "I never notice how perfect you are"

"What, have you seen your self You're a whole queen" I smiled my face still in her hands. She blushed as she leaned closer and I did too. Out lips connected for the second time this night. I got butterflies just feeling her lips on mine. I haven't felt this way about a girl in a long time. She makes me feel special and in love this last week just talking to her over the phone has been the highlights of my year.

She climbs on top of me and slowly starts to grind on me. What is she doing? I don't wanna fuck her I don't wanna ruin our relationship. What the heck I am saying. I'm used to fucking girl every week and now I don't want to do it. What the heck. I carried her off the couch and into the room. I placed her on the bed. I laid down next to her. She just looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't want to fuck, Ion wanna ruin what we have," I told the truth.

"You won't, in fact, I think you Improve it" she winked. I thought about it. I've been whispering about it to her the whole night and now I'm wiping out. I gave in and started kissing her again leaving kisses down her neck. She started moaning softly. I bit on her neck sucking it leaving hickes on her. I moved down to remove her bra, but before I could u hook it there was a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it" I got up from the bed and went out to the front. Rocky.

-Rocky pov-

I knocked on Caroline's door I came to apologize for lashing out for no reason. I felt horrible for making her cry. I shouldn't have said anything and let her be. When the door opened I didn't expect to see this.

"Hey caro- your not Caroline"

"No, I'm not, I'm abel," He said with a straight face. "Look I don't know why you said what you said to her but you really made her cry man, I think you shouldn't be here"

"I don't need to know what you think man, I need to see my girl" I walked into the house pushing him. "Caroline" I walked into her room to see her in her undergarment.

She hasn't noticed me. She was busy taking over her make up. "Abel who was it?" She shouted. Reaching for her pj's.

"It was me" I walked in. She didn't look back.

"What are you doing here Rakim," she asked sternly. "Where abel"

"I came to apologize, I didn't mean to say that Caroline, you know how much I love you" I tried grabbing her hands but she swiftly took them away.

"Get out of my house"

"Why so you and abel can fuck " I raised my voice.

"Yes Rakim, and I'm pretty sure he's damn better than you, cause I know he's isn't a dog, or treats me like a hoe, like you, you a controlling manipulative man, I don't deserve you at all," she said while tears ran down her face. "I loved you Rakim until you told me I can't see people but you could"

My heart broke in half when she said loved. Past tense. "Okay, I'll go now" my head hanged low as I walked out. I saw abel sitting there looking down at the floor. "Take care of her man, I'll be back to take your place one day" He looked at me and forced a smile.

-Carolines pov-
The thoughts from earlier with him and the mob came rushing. He seemed so happy until he became a jealous shit of a man. Tears kept falling out and I couldn't control them. I really thought I loved him. When he only wanted me when it was convenient for him. I'll be giving him his jeep back and everything. I don't need him. Now that I have abel. Speaking of. He came into the room once Rakim left and cuddled up to me under the covers.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl" I cried into his chest and he brushed my hair with his hands. He kissed my head and made sure I was comfortable.