Chapter 3: I Feel My Heart Beats Faster And Faster.

After Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu eat their dinner. Tzuyu stood up first going to kitchen to clean the dishes with Dahyun while Jeongyeon is cleaning the mess in the living room and Chaeyoung organize the curtains in their windows.

*AFTER AN HOUR OF MASSIVE CLEANING*

The boys are really tired of cleaning and they sit on the sofa and especially Jeongyeon is really really tired because he cleans the DaChaeTzu's one by one their room, and Tzuyu get some water to gain their freshness. Until Chaeyoung breaks the silent.

"Guys, don't you think is kinda bored these days right? Because I get tired that we going to bar every friday night." Chaeyoung said.

"Come on bro, let's enjoy our being adult life." Dahyun said.

"Yeah Dahyun is right Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon said.

"I think Chaeyoung oppa wants to be homebuddy these days. Don't worry oppas, we can go to the bar with/without him because we can still enjoy and I understand Chaeyoung oppa point." Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu is right bro and Jeongyeon oppa, so just please give me a 1 month rest that all of you coming to bar without me okay?" Chaeyoung said and the 3 of them are agree on Chaeyoung's request.

"Okay, so I need to go in my room because I'm really tired and I need to get my artworks tomorrow on the place where did I hide it." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, but your artwork is more than 10 right?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yap and Mina will help me to brought that here tomorrow." Chaeyoung answered.

"Oh okay goodnight then bro and we will go right now to the bar." Dahyun said.

"Enjoy your friday night guys!" Chaeyoung said and 3 of them left in their dorm and they are  now going to the bar tonight.

"Okay, boys let's enjoy our night in the bar!" Jeongyeon yelled.

"Jeongyeon oppa, lower your voice you know this time you know there are some sleeping right now." Tzuyu said.

"Oh mian-he Tzuyu." Jeongyeon said.

"Now guys let's enjoy our night." Dahyun said and they leave altogether because they are now going to bar.

*MEANWHILE IN THE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL*

Wonpil watches Chaeyoung's friends going to the bar and he immediately calls his boss on his phone.

"Is there any updates about Mina and Chaeyoung, Wonpil?" Bambam asked.

"Yes it is boss, so his friends are going to the bar right now and I think Chaeyoung is resting right now at his dorm. And Mina I think she is resting too on her dorm." Wonpil said.

"Okay then you may back right now at our place." Bambam said.

"Copy boss." Wonpil said and he ends calls immediately and going back to his place.

*MEANWHILE IN THE BAR*

Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu enjoying their friday night especially with their girlfriends of course. And they are being crazy especially Jeongyeon and Dahyun because they drink more than 2 bottles of alcohol meanwhile Tzuyu only 1 bottle of beer he's drinking. And their girlfriends scolded the two of them but they didn't listen, so Nayeon pulled Jeongyeon's hair head back to outside.

"What are you doing Yoo Jeongyeon?!" Nayeon yelled at him.

"I want to drink more...." Jeongyeon said.

"No more alcoholic drinks this time Jeongyeon." Nayeon said.

"Sana! Called your friends and tell them that they need to go home because it's 2AM in the morning and they are really drunk!" She added and Sana nods.