Chapter 11: MICHAENG

*MINA'S POV*

Yap me and Chaeyoung, just walking around at the park and our hands intertwined tightly and he place our hands in his coat jacket which means Chaeyoung wants to warm our hands. We walked around for 30 minutes and we arrived at the arcade station because I get always the stuff toys in claw machine maybe because I'm lucky.

"Hey Mina, wanna play that claw machine?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, for sure." I said to him with a smile on him.

So I inserted a penny for this claw machine and I moved the joystick for a few seconds and I press the other button to claim the prize. I didn't recognized that the claw claimed two stuff toys I was targeting the penguin stuff toy but in the end I get a penguin and a lion stuff toy. I gave it to Chaeyoung the lion one because it reminds him of that lion, when he's angry he's like a baby lion.

"Wow Mina, you're so lucky that you got 2 stuff toys." Chaeyoung said while he's staring at his stuff toy.

"Maybe Chaeng." I said to him with a smirk.

"Yah! Mina! Why are you smirking like that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It was nothing Chae, so let's go to your dorm." I said to him and he nods.

*FAST FORWARD*

We arrived at Chaeyoung's dorm and luckily his friends are on a date also, so Chaeyoung and I only here at this dorm.

"Minari" Chaeyoung called.

"Yes, Chae?" I asked him.

"I want to cuddle you." Chaeyoung said.

"Awww, come on here Chae." I said to him and he picked me up in a bridal style going to his room and he landed me on the sofa. Now he's top on me and our face are almost inches away, one wrong move and our lips will kiss together.

"Mina, could you move a little bit and I want to that I'm your behind at your back." Chaeyoung said and I obeyed him.
And now Chaeyoung is behind at my back, we started to cuddle and he's holding my right hand while we starting to watch Avengers: The End Game on Netflix in his TV.

*AFTER A FEW HOURS*

I didn't recognise that I sleep and Chaeyoung sleeping also on the sofa, and when I open my eyes the movie has ended. And Chaeyoung wake up immediately.

"Did we miss some epic battle here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I guess we missed it." As I said it to him and he giggles and now he's hugging me tightly like a teddy bear something like that.

"Minari." Chaeyoung called me.

"Yes, Chae?" I asked him.

"Can we stay like this for few minutes?" Chaeyoung asked and I nodded to him.

*THIRD PERSON'S VIEW*

Mina and Chaeyoung sitting on the sofa for a few minutes until Chaeyoung thought a idea for her.

"Mina, may I excuse for a while?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nods to him.

Chaeyoung stand up quickly, walking to his bathroom and he opens the door, when he enters at the inside of bathroom he closes it immediately. Chaeyoung quickly gets his T-shirt with design of baby tiger, and he wore his new T-shirt, he took the T-shirt with a design of baby penguin for Mina with a message card inside of it.

"Hey Mina, did you like my new T-shirt?" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, it's cute and it fits well to you Chaeyoungie." Mina said and Chaeyoung was smile to her.

"So, I bought you too also Mina because I don't want that you don't have this t-shirt." Chaeyoung said while he's offering the t-shirt design baby penguin in his left hand to Mina. And Mina grabs the t-shirt and she go immediately at the bathroom to give a try if the t-shirt fits well to her so much. After she try the t-shirt design a baby penguin, Mina went out at the bathroom then suddenly Chaeyoung was sitting on the sofa and he saw it he was shocked and silent for a few seconds.

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you like it?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung was still in a silent.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina called him.

"Oh, sorry for about that I really like it actually Mina." Chaeyoung said.

"Come here Mina, I wanna hug you so much." He added and Mina walks going  to hug him.

"I'm so lucky to have you Chaeyoungie." Mina said while she's caressing Chaeyoung's hair.

"I'm so lucky to you also Mina." Chaeyoung said and he kissed Mina's temple. And they cuddling for 30 minutes and nowhere they just sleep together at Chaeyoung's bed.

*SOMEONE'S POV*

"Boys, let me remind you that you have 3 weeks before you beating again Chaeyoung and his boys." Mark announced and all of the boys nods at him.

"So Bambam, do you have any plans that you want on the day beating Chaeyoung and his boys?" Mark asked him.

"Actually, after their basketball championship competition. I'm going to make a scene to just kidnap her girlfriend Mina." Bambam answered and Mark nods.

"I need to leave boss, I had to do something." Mark said.

"Well, yes you may leave now." Bambam said and Mark leaves.

"Somi, don't worry about Mina. Once Mina will kidnap by our gang, you can have Son Chaeyoung in your life." Bambam said to her.

"Oh, I agree with that Bambam." Somi said and they just laughed together on their thoughts.

"Well Somi. I'll just leave you to think properly how you get Chaeyoung from Mina, okay?" Bambam said and Somi nods.

"Good, now I take my leave right now." Bambam said and he leaves.

"Don't worry Chaeyoung, you will be mine soon." Somi said in her thoughts.