chapter 10 - Bonfire of the Vanity

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/137942

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 2.07 "Alex in Real Life", in the VDW / Bass apartment, Noe looked at Lily. "If you wanted to see a spiral, then you got one."

Lily tried to calm her down "Nevaeh, the doctors warned us last year that if severe things happened like they did with you, Nate, Alex, Hope and Catherine, that you could slip into a spiral, and then the other things factored into it which made it worse, they warned us that you could react out of proportion to the situation, and with the damage from the accident, the lashing out-- "

Noe rolled her eyes. "And with the damage comes with loss of inhibition and clear thinking and focus. Maybe if you were there to listen to me instead of some stupid shrink, maybe that would help."

From 2.09 "There Might Be Blood", in the VDW / Bass apartment, taking the drunk Noe home, Nate held her arms to steady her. "Okay, easy. I got you. I got you."

Noe frowned, worried. "Nate?"

"Yeah?" Nate asked.

Noe leaned her head back. "I know I need help. I screwed up."

Nate shook his head reassuringly. "No, tonight was a set back. We all have them, all right? Don't be hard on yourself."

From 2.09 "There Might Be Blood", in Noe's room, Noe was laying down.

Nate sat next to Noe, covering her up. "We're broken up right now, remember? You had to focus on yourself to get better."

"Yeah, and I'm doing such a bang up job," Noe told him sarcastically.

Nate gave her a look. "Hey. Go easy on yourself. Not a lot of people would be able to handle what you do every day. You're kind of extraordinary."

Noe smiled.

From 2.09 "There Might Be Blood", in the VDW / Bass apartment, Noe, Serena and Brooklyn were talking.

"How are you?" Brooklyn asked. "With Zaya and Sadie and Laureen being back? You having to get to know them again?"

"From what I remember, I loved hanging out with Zaya and Sadie when I was in town," Noe told them.

Serena managed a small smile. "Yeah, you did. You, me and Eric all did."

Later, Serena and James were talking.

James shrugged, chuckling. "Ever since you walked into the gallery the other day, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. Is it too weird to think that maybe fate brought us back together?"

From 2.09 "There Might Be Blood", in the Humphrey loft, Hope, Rufus and Dan were sitting at the table.

Dan poured himself some coffee. "I was up all night finishing this story for Noah Shapiro."

"The guy from 'The Paris Review'?" Rufus asked. "Which story?"

Dan glanced at Hope, knowing she especially wouldn't like it. "The one about Chuck, Dylan and Brooklyn Bass."

Hope gave Dan a look, pouring herself some coffee. "You said you couldn't write that story."

"No, I could always write it," Dan admitted. "I chose not to."